Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane

*Anne's Prov*

I just come from a very useless lesson with Lockhart. This guy should have done everything those stupid books claim? I somehow highly doubt that.

This year we should learn about hidden and dangerous creatures such as vampires and how to defend us from them, instead we had to write an essay about this man's useless and totally boring adventures.

I really don't care what that man managed to do. All I can see when I look into that man's face is, that he deserves a kick with a boot straight into it.

The only good thing about these lessons is, that he is so captivated by himself, that he doesn't even realize that he needs to ask other students any questions. I can't believe I say that, but it's good that Gryffindors are with us these lessons, they take all the attention on themselves naturally and so we don't have to bother.

"Can't believe Dumbledore really thought of him as qualified enough," Cole mutters beside me and grabs some chocolate out of his pockets.

"Didn't Quirrel last year go completely nuts? Maybe that's a scheme," a friend of his says, holding his hand out for some more chocolate.

Cole places some chocolate into his outstretched palm. Montague appears beside me grinning and places an arm around my shoulder.

"It's great that this sweetheart right here decided to stick with us," he looks down at me.

"Fuck you Graham," I spit and shrug out of his arm.

"Ah, always charming I see," he winks with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"I wouldn't try to mess with her," Cole laughs: "She's rather moody lately and won't hesitate to hex your ass of."

"How would you know?," I look at Cole.

"That's just your way of being," he grins.

"You don't know shit of me," I grab my rucksack more firmly.

"We can change that," Graham puts his arm around me again.

Doesn't this boy get any hints? I don't want his hands on me. I brush them off harshly again.

"You would be the last one I'd let that close," I roll my eyes.

"Wouldn't be so sure about that yet sweetheart," he winks.

I sigh. I want to get away from this group as soon as possible. I just want my peace with no one around me to bother. I'm exhausted of the day already and it just started. My deeply hidden found motivation from in the morning already lost.

"Hey isn't that Logan?," Cole's friend asks.

We all look up and see her standing surrounded by her older friend group, laughing and messing around with a boy. Very mature of them. The boy just wants to get past them, but doesn't stand a chance with them blocking his way.

"Looks like they could need some help," Graham says.

"They or he?," I ask.

"Of course I mean them. That boy really gets on my nerves. Just yesterday he let something explode while I was beside him. Bastards probably a squib anyways," he mutters.

The Gryffindor boy looks more and more lost and when the second year tries to take another route a girl from the group pushes him to the floor.

"Come on, just go past. Isn't that hard," she laughs.

"Wait, what is that?," Logan kneels down and fetches something from the boy.