Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You

*George's Prov*

Since the first real meeting between Fred and Anne, it soon turned out that both of them aren't the best friends. First their little bickering was entertaining, but after some time you realize that it is getting on your nerves and no matter what I'll do they'll never really get along with each other. It will be a wonder if they do so. 

My brother and I are currently walking down the hallway, looking for some inspiration for some new products, before we see Ginny further down the hallway. She waves goodbye to Michael and for a moment we are tempted to follow him, just to mess with him a little bit. But then again, he has enough to do if he's with our sister. Just saying.

Instead we follow Ginny, thinking of ways to get her to laugh, until we hear some boys catcall her. Instantly Ginny's eyes narrow at them, they laugh, wolf whistle. 

"Hey Weasley, looking good over there."

"Oh why, thank you," Fred says. 

Both Fred and I make some poses, showing our best sides of us, blowing kisses in their direction. For such a nice compliment they need a reward. The boys turn quiet, as if they lost their voices for a second. Ginny just turns around to us with a laugh and goes into her classroom. Then we proceed to walk ahead, making the best of our shared free lesson.

"Did you realize it has been some time, since we made something huge?," Fred starts looking at me. 

"I knew I missed something, just couldn't figure out what...," I grin back. 

"I believe we worked quite hard for our standards lately, we could take a little break from it." 

"I like were this is going." 

"We should do something completely out of the ordinary. Any Ideas?" 

"Well, I heard from Anne that they recently made polyjuice potion in potions with Snape and that he has a cauldron full with polyjuice potion," I smirk.

"I like the way you think," Fred says. 

"It's like we are," I say. 

"Alike," we finish together. 

"Okay then you get the potion and I get Lee, I believe he is the best for that kind of job," Fred grins and soon we head into different directions. This will be fun.

---

"So which one do you want to be?," Fred asks Lee as he holds a mug with disgusting smelling potion. 

Lee eyes it suspiciously: "Does it matter who I am? I'll look the same nevertheless." 

"Which one do you want to be?," Fred asks again. 

"You guys are sure that this potion works?" 

"No backing out Lee, you already agreed to this," Fred says: "Now do you want to be handsome or regular?" He points to himself and then to me.

"Give me the regular then," Lee sighs, knowing Fred won't stop until he has an answer. 

"Ouch," I exclaim when Fred rips out some hair of mine and puts them into the potion. 

"You could have done so much better Lee," Fred sighs and gives him the mug. 

"But definitely so much worse," I add rubbing the back of my head.

"Drink up," we say watching as Lee downs the content.

Soon he grows a few inches, his hair gets shorter and shorter changing rapidly his color and not to mention the change of his skin.