Scene 11- moving on, kinda

*Anne's Prov*

I really hate myself for receiving an E in Potions. The amount of homework Snape gives us is unbearable. I let go a sigh when I lay down my quill and read through a book for the answers. I still need two whole pages. Does he even read them or does he just give us homework, looks how much we have written and gives grades like he feels?

Soon the words swim in front of me and I have to close the book for a while. I look out of the window on the grounds of Hogwarts. The sun is slowly going down and the surface of the lake is reflecting her. My eyes wander around and look at two students sit together hand in hand on a bench. Seems like they don't care about the new rule of Umbridge. I put my attention back on my essay. I let go a yawn and open the book.

---

It's late when Madame Pince tells me to leave the library. The good thing my essay is almost finished, I can do that in my common room. I grab all books and leave. Walking through the quiet corridors I run into one of our prefects. He just nods at me and lets me pass, even though he knows I'm past my time. 

I go down the steps to the dungeon and go in the dark for a while before I take my wand and whisper 'Lumos'. My eyes need some time to get used to the sudden flash of light beside me and I go to the door, whisper our password and soon feel the welcoming heat of the fire. The common room is filled with people, looks like I'll finish this essay in my room instead. I say nox and put my wand away, going carefully to the door that leads to the girl sleeping rooms.

Carefully I start to write on the paper, it doesn't look as good as the rest, but it'll do. When Logan walks in I decide it's time to stop. I write the last sentence and put everything in my bag. I stretch and pull my curtains forward. I like to be left alone while sleeping. I don't care that the other three have a talk every night before going to bed as long as they don't want to bring me into the conversation. When they ask me something I just don't respond. 

They talk about everything and when they believe I sleep they even talk about some very private topics I really don't want to know, or sometimes about me. I'm not mad at them, everyone talks about someone once in their life. Not everything was meant in a good way, but it wasn't drastic so I guess I will survive it. However, when their conversations won't end, it really gets on my nerves after some time.

"So you said you met a boy, tell me all about it," Leyla says. 

"We met in front of Gringotts. I have never seen him before, he told me he usually isn't around. He sounded Brazilian, he looked amazing," Logan giggled. 

"Don't they have this cool school in the wild?," Christine asks. 

"Yes they do, he told me a lot about it, it seems really nice. I even thought about going a year after Hogwarts in that school. Looks like a good opportunity to visit new wizard communities." 

"How did it end with him? Did you get his address?," Leyla asks. 

"No, unfortunately not. My Mum came into the conversation and we had to end it. She made herself clear that I'm not allowed to go to South America." 

"Why?," this time it is Christine again. 

"She wants me to be around and work in the ministry. Don't get me wrong I want to, but just not right after school," Logan admits: "But they say it's a good opportunity if I get right away into the ministry, because they feel something good will happen soon. I don't know what they meant. Although they promised me, that we will visit South America someday." 

"Sounds good, so you maybe meet the cute boy again."

"Is she asleep?," Christine asks. 

I can feel someone remove my curtains a bit. 

"Yes," Leyla puts them back. 

"Do you ever wonder why she doesn't really talk with us?" 

"Maybe that's just her being her," Logan answers. 

"Yes maybe or she actually has a lot to hide?" 

"You mean she's a dark one?," Logan gets curious. 

"It could be, she has an ability for it, I mean the quiet ones are Always the most troubeling." 

"So you think you-know-who is back?," Leyla asks. 

"Well, "Logan sounds a bit unsure: "the signs are there." 

"I don't know, that Potter boy says a lot of rubbish when the day is long," Christine says, someone lies back on their bed. 

"He does, he really needs attention hu?," Leyla giggles. 

They keep on talking how funny his hair is looking or the way he runs around with Ron and Hermione. I wonder how someone can be that interesting. However, apparently I'm a dark one. Maybe I dye my hair? With that thought I finally fall asleep.

---

I walk quickly through the corridors. I'm late for potions. With all these students brushing past me it's hard to get further. Then my bag opens and my parchment, ink and books fly out. The floor is an utter mess. I take deep breaths to calm myself. Someone stepped on my parchment without looking. That was my only chance to keep my place in Snape's class. Because of my long absence he wanted a perfect homework, otherwise I could leave. I can forget that now. I hear the bell for class and kneel down to close my ink.

Then someone's feet are in front of me. 

"I don't need your-," I look up and see George. 

He kneels down too, he looks at me. 

"My what?," he raises an eyebrow. 

"Nothing," I quickly shut my mouth. 

It has been some time since we last talked. He takes the parchments. 

"For Snape?," he looks a bit amused. 

"Unfortunately yes," I say while grabbing my books. 

I look around, most students are already in their classes. He takes out his wand and with a flick of it everything is dry again and in good condition. 

"Some words you maybe need to rewrite, I am still struggling with this spell. So here you go," he hands me my parchments. 

I slowly stand up and so does he too. 

"Oh uhm thank you," I look at my essay and then at George. 

He probably now wants to know what has happened- 

"You're welcome, I really need to go now. Bye," he just leaves. 

For a moment I'm so confused, I really forget about potions. I start to run. What did he do and why do I have such weird feeling?

I manage to get there luckily on time, but I can't focus on the lesson.

*George's Prov*

I think I'm doing a great job with this moving on thing. I have a lot do when it comes to Umbridge and then there's the D.A. Fred and I even have new products and we sell them to a bunch of kids. Demonstrating is a lot of fun and Mum said this wouldn't be a future job. My wallet says something different.

Fred and I have a lot of fun thinking about new ways to demonstrate them. Personally, I loved the hats the most.

"Expelliamus!," Fred's wand flies in my hand. 

I grin and throw it back to him. Harry is a good teacher, he could consider a career as teacher one day. At least Hogwarts would have another good one. You know, one was half you-know-who, the other was dumb nothing else, one had actually potential, the last one was a death eater and then theirs a pink jumping dot with high pitched voice.

My wand flies out of my hand and I feel a slight tickle in my hand. I catch my wand, put it away and go with Fred and Ginny out of the room of requirement. Tomorrow we have something big planed. This will be fun.