Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying

*Anne's Prov*

I wake up from another nightmare filled dream. They are getting more frequently and more real. Events from the past appear almost every now and then and I can't escape them.

Events that I almost have forgotten about.

I wipe my wet hair out of my face and push the blanket aside. Today Ginny and Ron will come back from Hogwarts, so I decide it's best if I change her sheets and clean up a bit.

Then I go and take a shower and change into fresh clothes. As I am walking downstairs I can hear Molly and Arthur arguing again. They argued this past week every day. It's strange to hear them angry at each other.

"What are they bantering about this time?," George stops beside me on the stairs.

"About how they will pick up your siblings. Your Dad is all for the ministry cars, but your Mum doesn't trust the ministry any longer. Now they are arguing about if your Dad should still be working there."

The boy sighs tiredly and puts his arms around me from behind, cuddling into the spot between my neck and shoulder.

"Why is all of this so darn complicated?," he murmurs, the vibration of his voice tingling my neck and giving me Goosebumps.

"At least the wedding will still be going on. Something normal," I whisper.

"Not to ruin anything, but some people actually want to walk down the stairs to get breakfast," Fred clears his throat behind us.

"Even more moody than before? Didn't think that was possible," I say looking back at him: "Or is it the absence of your girls?"

"I had at least some action going on," he winks and moves past us downstairs.

"Good morning to the people who decided to produce me," is what we hear from the kitchen.

"Morning dear," Molly tries to sound cheery.

We walk after him inside and are instantly greeted with fresh food.

"Who is going to pick up Ron and Ginny?," George asks:" Because Fred and I could be doing it?"

Their parents look at each other.

"I'm not sure if that's really a good idea," Mrs. Weasley says wringing her hands.

"Ma, we never were able to pick them up since we only left school last year. I want to be able to tease them about still doing their studies!," George quickly defends.

"Come on Mum. Nothing will happen and if something might happen isn't it better if we are there too, to provide more safety for all these kids?," Fred says, already having a mouthful of bacon.

Slowly the woman nods:" I reckon you are right on this one. We'll go together."

"That's settled then," Arthur exhales.

"I better should start cooking now, so it's finished when we come back."

"Mrs. Weasley?," I place my tea down.

"Yes dear?"

"I'll cook when you go and pick them up," I offer: "So you won't have that much stress."

"That's nice of you," she smiles at me surprised.

"I wouldn't be glad about that," Fred says.

"Shut up, you haven't died yet."

"Yet. There you go. There is still a chance I might die and this sounded strangely like a death threat. Everybody did you hear this?"

"Not even death would want you."