Scene 37-Things Get Heated

*George's Scene*

Surrounded by a warm and content feeling I feel myself push back into the depths of sleep. The silence and the wonderful feeling of being relaxed makes me cuddle even more into the blanket as I turn around.

Which was the wrong thing to do.

Sunlight hits my face as if the sun was mocking me for simply trying to rest. I squint my eyes and groan, turning around again. My hand lands on something, my fingertips slightly brushing someone's skin.

Fuck.

I didn't cuddle up with Fred drunken in a bed again did I?

Even worse, what if I slept with someone else that isn't Fred?

I open my eyes, much to the displeasure of my whole body and need some time to adjust to the light. When I finally managed I let out a deep breath and relax again. It's just Anne.

Wait

It's Anne.

When did I land on the sofa with her? What did happen yesterday? How did I even end up in my home? The last thing I remember was that I went to the toilet to find my brother who disappeared with some girl for way too long.

Anne lies curled onto her side away from me, her long blonde hair stretched out on the cushion and her body just half covered with the blanket. I slowly want to turn around when she suddenly yawns beside me and stretches herself.

I close my eyes again. I feel her body move next to me. For a moment it is quiet, then the place next to me grows cold. I open my eyes to see that she left into the kitchen. I turn onto my back and watch her movements.

Did she put me next to her? Did we do something last night?

I hope not. I don't want to move a step further in our relationship and then not remember it.

The girl places out three plates onto the corner, trying to be as quiet as possible and making some pancakes. The smell activates the sound effects of my stomach and she looks over.

"Morning bedhead," she gives me a quick smile that faded into a yawn.

"Morning," I say stretching myself.

"Do you want some coffee?," she picks up her wand.

"Sounds awesome," soon I cringe because of the loud noise the coffee machine makes.

"How was yesterday?"

"Do you mean the night out or?," I sit up and run a hand through my hair.

"What else should I be meaning?," she asks irritated: "Is there something I need to know about?"

"No. No, I was just confused for a second. It was great. To let loose was good after that long time."

"You did enjoy yourself yesterday, yes," Anne places the pancakes on the plate and makes another one.

"Wh-what?"

Anne realized how that sounded, quickly explained: "Oh, no. I meant that you came home really drunk. Well you and Fred in fact."

"Thank merlin. Just a question, how did I come home exactly? I didn't drunk apparate did I?"

"Oh no, you didn't. Otherwise I would rip off your head for being so irresponsible," she puts down the other pancakes on the second plate and takes two mugs and walks over to me: "Lee brought you both here. You did give him a handful to do."

Thankful I take my coffee and the plate when she settles beside me with her tea and pancakes.

"I need to thank this man," I take a sip, soon feeling the warmth down my throat: "So we didn't burden you too much?"