Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower

(A/N: Hey you wonderful peeps, I hope you are all doing well and looking as forward to this chapter as I do. I only want to put a quick TW here. In this chapter will be talked more specifically about some mental health topics regarding cutting, self harm and suicidal thoughts. 

So... have fun reading!

*George's Pov*

I did it. I finally managed to bring up the courage and ask her out. Okay fine theoretically this isn't the same thing as going out, but I do get extra points for arranging this thing, right?

Fred wasn't satisfied with the answer I gave him after I returned. That she will give me the coin in the evening after her classes. I let out the Astronomy Tower part. I have the feeling he would go against this or even show up as well and if this should be a kinda going on a Date thing, then Fred definitely shouldn't be there.

She will be hungry when she turns up. She won't get any Dinner certainly, so I need to arrange something there first. After Herbology I straightly make my way to the kitchen, asking some house elves to help me with something important. In record time I get a basket full of the most delicious meals and when they found out it's supposed to be for a girl, they put chocolate in it. I thank them and leave, taking some secret passages to the common room.

The fat lady gives me a suspicious look when I enter the room with a basket and leave it with a blanket and a bag. I just ignore her. I need to hurry if I want to be on the tower before her. If I had the map I could have looked if she's on the way. I have no idea if she even shows up. That's pure luck I'm depending on.

I run a hand through my hair, I need this to be good if I wanna have a chance with her. God what have I got myself into?

*Anne's Pov*

I play with the coin in my hand, watching it closely. Why is it so important to him? For over an hour I sit here debating if I should go to the Astronomy Tower to talk to him. He looked so confident when he said those words that it amazed me. On the other hand though, why couldn't he just tell me straight away? What if that is just some trick? They pranked me before, he could do it again now if he wanted too.

Why is it so hard to simply decide it? Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? 

"Are you coming or not?," Logan stands in the doorway. 

"I'm not feeling very well, I doubt I can eat something, go without me," I respond. 

So guess I'm doing it then. For once I trust my stomach more than my brain. I have no idea if it is the right thing or not.

Logan nods and closes the door behind her. I take a deep breath and stand up. Checking myself in the mirror I grab my pullover and throw it over me and put my hair in a high ponytail. When I walk out of the room I luckily remember the Galleon and go back to get it. That would have been something If I just forgot it.

I wait until the last one left the common room and then go outside. I have to act on this decision before my mind is taking over again and I might turn around. No backing out now. I crawl through the hole that leads to the tower and put the shelves in front of it again. Grabbing the Galleon to check if it's still there I make my way upstairs.

Being completely surprised by the sight that's been given. What the hell did George do? There lies a blanket in the middle of the tower, a basket and a George looking on the grounds, not realizing I am here. When he does, he turns around quickly and his frown turns to a wide smile.

„I started to believe you won't come," he admitted looking relieved. 

I make a step further to him. I thought I just give this bloody coin to him, he explains what is up with it and not this. Nevertheless, a warm feeling explodes in my tummy at the sight of what he did.