Scene 67- Answers and Coins

*Anne's Pov*

We are cuddled up into my blanket and I listen to his steady heartbeat. I have lost track of time for how long we lie here after what just happened moments ago. Our fingers are playing with one another and I simply love the feeling of it. Right now it feels like nothing could harm us.

We hear the front door opening in the unusual quiet house and we sit up abruptly. Now we need to hurry if we want to be dressed by the time someone of them looks after us. We scramble around, trying to untangle the mess of clothes on the floor. Just in time we stand in the room, fully clothed, when Molly opens the door.

"Everything alright in here?", she eyes us.

We nod in unison and I try my best to straighten out my hair.

"How was the meeting? Any news regarding the three?"

"Nothing yet", she sighs: "I hope they are okay."

"They will be Mum. They are probably on the way to solve the mystery."

"Let's do hope so. Come down in ten minutes, the dinner is then ready."

"Thanks Mum."

She closes the door and we both hold back laughter. It feels bizarre. He warps his arms around me.

"I love you so much."

---

"Since the last time you belly seemed to grow", I blurt out, pointing at the baby bump Logan has.

She beams at me and rubs a hand over her bump. Even if she seems sick, because this pregnancy is tiring her endlessly, she is content. Cole on the other hand looks more stressed out than ever. I have never seen him that way. His hair is a mess, his face a field with signs of hormones and I best believe he hasn't changed his clothes in a week.

"It even started to kick more lately. I was so excited when I felt it the first time. Maybe the baby will hear your presence and you will see it too."

"And if not, also not bad. I put everything you need into the kitchen", I flop down on the couch.

"Thank you so much Anne. How are the Weasley's holding on?"

"Better than expected. Being with Muriel is still tough, but it got better since I avoided her completely."

"You and avoiding someone? That never happened before," says Cole coming out of the kitchen with his pudding.

"Fuck you too yeah," I say.

"Not such a language in front of the baby!", means Logan.

I turn to her in irritation: "Stop that nonsense instantly. That thing isn't even out yet, I can choose my language the way I like."

Logan wants to protest but decides to keep her mouth shut. Good for her.

"I listened to Potterwatch yesterday. I can't believe the world is as it is now," Cole mutters.

"I shouldn't think about what is going on outside this house. I am grateful we had to go and that no one has found us yet."

"Maybe them wanting us was good for us in the end. I have no idea what we would have done if we were out there."

"My father would have torn me to the Dark Lord himself and the first thing I would come back with, was a new accessory. Oh he just kicked. Quick Anne, place a hand on my belly!"

"No thank you."

Cole bursts out laughing: "If Anne doesn't take the chance, I will."

I look at them and the way they smile at each other. They have a moment and I feel like a third wheel. It's time for me to leave again.