Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat

*George's Prov*

Breakfast is one of my favorite times. Many people are still sleepy or too tired to talk and therefore it is more likely to be quiet around us and I get good food. After breakfast Fred and I go in an empty classroom and start to work on some new products. Some of the ingredients we took from teachers and we hope they don't mind.

Peeves flies through the wall and stops when he sees us, we greet him with a smile. 

"Oi, looks like you two are up to something," he comes closer curious. 

"We are Peeves, indeed we are," Fred says: "Want to know?" 

Peeves has this childish look on his face, so excited and almost lovely. 

"Is it something fun?" 

Fred looks at me. I know what he wants, I should explain the plan. Like always. He starts with something and I explain it.

"Peeves, my friend, this is something revolutionary," I would have loved to pat him on his shoulder, well:" These are puking pastilles. They'll manage to get you sick within a minute. Creates chaos everywhere." 

I know how much he loves chaos. I guess it makes his life less boring. He chuckles and flies higher, makes a looping and comes back next to the table. 

"Who will you give them? Snape?"

"We are still trying to find the right measure," Fred says, taking a spoon. 

I grab an empty bucket and give it Fred when he tries the sweet sauce. A few seconds later he vomits into the bucket. Peeves makes a disgusted yet amused face and disappears. 

"Are you alright Fred?," I get worried when he doesn't stop to vomit. Shit. I look through our ingredients for something useful.

His skin turns pale and I have no idea what to do. I mix together some herbs and put a potion into the mixture, I grab it and make it into a harder clump and give it Fred, he eats it and for a moment it looks like, all will come out again, but he stops and breathes for a while. 

"Thanks," he has to sit down. I look at the stuff I just gave him.

"What if we make the plan a bit differently? Puking pastilles that don't stop unless you eat stopper sweets. Then, students can decide how long they want to vomit to get out of class?" 

"Brilliant," Fred nods: "But we need to reconsider the thing you gave me, it tastes so awful I want to vomit again."

---

We hurry to class, Fred still pale from all this trying (we tried different ways to make it stop) and sit down. Fred and I didn't make the most O.W.L's, even though we should have achieved Exceeds Expectations for just showing up. One of them we somewhat managed, I still don't know how, we didn't put any effort into it, was Astronomy. The professor tells us some constellations and stars, that are very important and useful. For what- I have no idea. Currently we sit together in Groups with Hufflepuffs and work on a map of Mars.

It doesn't look like a planet at all. 

"Well, that could be better," this Hufflepuff boy comments. 

"What really? Didn't notice at all," Fred sarcastically says, making the boy blush. 

I lean back, too tired to focus. That was way easier yesterday, we made a good grade with no real effort, thanks to this girl. Why did I never notice she was there before?

"George," Fred nudges me, I look up. 

The professor grades our project with a, well, not-as-good-as-it-should-have-been- mark and I have the feeling both Hufflepuffs will kill us in any given moment. We don't really look at them, they stare at us. They just don't say anything, because they are too nice for that, but in reality they want to scream at us. As soon as the bell dismisses us, we stand up and leave the classroom.

The Confession || George WeasleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara