Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven

*George's Prov*

It's cold, I'm annoyed and my butt hurts. I should have taken the fever pills, despite the consequences they have. I make another step and feel the burn, actually you know, good thing I didn't take another one. Maybe we should stop trying them.

I pull Angelina close when I see how disappointed she looks on the ground and ruffle through her hair: "It was just one match, we have plenty of time to train. It's just the beginning." 

She leans into me sighing:" I know, it's just so frustrating. I can't keep up with Olivier, how did he manage all of this? The situation with Harry isn't any help currently and Ron, I have no idea what to do with the poor boy. I know he is your brother-" 

"Who said that?," Fred asks shocked: "We aren't related. Never saw this git." 

Angelina looks at him shortly: "-but he can't keep playing like this. He is too clumsy. What other options did we have? The cards didn't look good honestly and with the weather getting worse and worse, I honestly doubt we come far. I don't want to see the disappointed look on McGonagall when she realizes she did the wrong thing to select me as captain."

I look down at her, stroking her back softly: "You do the best you can and honestly it is scary how much you act like Oliver." 

"Even more crazy if you ask me," Fred adds.

 A small smile appears on Angelina's face. 

"We will get better once we are used to the sudden change and gained our control back. Don't you worry." 

"Exactly," Fred puts a hand on her shoulder once she let go of my embrace: "You still got us on our side, not to mention Alicia and Katie. We are a team since a long time now, nothing can stop this team." 

"Thanks guys," she takes a deep breath smiling: "Who thought that Fred and George Weasley can motivate as well?" 

"We are indeed almost perfect," Fred and I say.

As we step through the whole to our common room Ginny approaches us to whisper that they have found the perfect place to train for DADA. Seems like everything is settled.

---

*Anne's Prov*

Even though it is past curfew I walk around with a few books in my arms. I'm determined to finish the translation for ancient runes today, even If that means I won't really sleep. I lost track of time in the library and therefore running late. I just hope not to run into any prefects from the other houses on my way. I'm certain that all prefects of Slytherin won't bother.

I just hope that the common room is almost empty when I enter it. When I turn around a corner I crash against someone, luckily I held my books tightly, the other person wasn't that lucky. Ink and parchment just as a wand lie around the floor. 

"Bloody hell," the other one groans: "Great, really great." 

Then they decided to look up. 

"What are you doing here George?," the questions slipped before I could stop it.

"What makes you so sure I'm George?," he grins up at me. 

I sigh in annoyance. 

"Honestly woman, I'm Fred." 

"You could be Timothy as well if you want that to be," I scoff and move past him. 

I hear him cast some spells before I see the other weasley, I'm guessing George now, walks down the corridor with a bunch of first years. They look nervous. What in the name of Salazar are they doing? They stop when they see me.