Scene 21- Room of Requirement

*George's Prov*

I find myself looking out of the window more than once. Normally Fred and I, would still hang around in Hogsmeade at that time of the day, however, we decided now is the best time to work on new products. Business before fun, you see?

No sign of her yet, I wait until I see her figure walking towards the castle, then I can drag her away. Because technically she doesn't have to work any longer and she told me she would go out with me when she doesn't have to work.

Both, my brother and I, work in silence, something that isn't unusual, but this is too forced. I just can't shake the feeling that there is an invisible force pulling us apart. Just that the invisible force is probably me.

However, I need to do this. I need to get away from Fred and make my own path. We can't spend the rest of our lives so close together. Don't get me wrong, he'll always be the most important thing in my life and I couldn't stand loose him in any way, it's just that even though you love someone that deeply you need to let go a slightly bit to grow. 

I see in Anne an opportunity I need to take and with Fred constantly involved in that, it doesn't happen. This is the moment just my opinion matters, not his, and this is the moment I need to stand up for myself.

I do get why he feels hurt, being that shut out of a sudden. We talked about a lot and everything. Nevertheless, it's just temporary. He feels left behind? Then he finally knows how I felt my whole life.

It's late when I look out of the window again, many people already making themselves comfortable in the common room. I can't do this any longer, I stand up. Immediately I get a suspicious look from Fred. 

"Where are you heading?," he asks. 

"I almost forgot that I have detention with Umbridge," I mutter, packing my stuff together. 

"Why? We didn't even do anything in the last three days, which is a record I would say," Fred eyes me.

I lower my voice: "You remember when I told you about the time when she caught me with Fire Whiskey?" 

"Still not convinced that it happened as you told me, but go on." 

"Well, she got her way and I got detention. See you later." 

I straighten and take my bag. 

"Wait," I mentally cursed, but turned around to Fred: "But why wouldn't she punish us both, she never knows who is who and normally doesn't shy away from the chance to punish us both?"

"Uhm, maybe she thought her punishment is more effective if we are separated?," I take a few steps back. 

"Right," he doesn't sound convinced at all and looks at me confused. I back away, turn around and go through the portrait hole. 

Time to find her, can't be that hard. It's almost past curfew, she has to be around somewhere.

---

*Anne's Prov*

I walk out of the potions classroom, homework clutched in my hands. Turns out, if you have a real question regarding the homework and if he sees you work hard, Professor Snape can be nice and helpful. Most of the time at least...

I open my bag and put my parchment very carefully inside, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I tense and look behind me, no one's there. I sigh and turn annoyed to the other side, where, who would have thought, George Weasley stands with the most mischievous grin I have yet to see. Just that at the simple sight of his cute face my heart decided to make a little jump.