Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol

*Anne's Prov*

As I'm lying here on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and trying to comprehend just what exactly all of this has to mean, I can hear a knock at the fire place and two familiar faces stumble out of it.

"Hey Shitface we got your stuff-here," Fred throws it towards me.

I couldn't react soon enough and my suitcase hit me straight in the face and other things crash into my body, but my attention is fully given my suitcase.

"Fred!," George exclaims.

"Watch out," Fred adds looking at his brother mischievously.

With a sigh I sit up and put the luggage off of me. My face hurts. I give Fred a nasty glare to which he just responds with an angel face as if he hasn't just thrown all my belongings into my face.

"Thanks for the warning," I mutter and place the suitcase on the floor, looking out what the other stuff was.

Some books, a box and an envelope.

"Are you alright?," George asks, putting his belongings away.

"Kind of," I say going through the books and the box full of chocolate: "How is Ron doing?"

"He is doing alright, unfortunately no improvement left behind, still dumb as ever," he answers snatching a chocolate bar away from me.

"Got some cool scars though," Fred says, making himself comfortable on the couch, fighting his brother for the bar of chocolate.

"How about the others? How's Ginny's foot?"

"She was cured the second she stepped into the Hospital Wing. She's strong, something as simple as a broken ankle won't stop our dear Ginny, will it?," George looks at his brother munching the chocolate.

"No, never. Emione and Arry are don ratha good as well," he mumbles with a full mouth.

I look at George with a raised eyebrow. Harry just lost his godfather, the only person that could have adopt him as a family once his name was cleared. Nowhere near hell is that boy doing good.

"He didn't really talk about that. He mourns for himself and tries to find a way to cope with it," George says, asking for another bar that I give him.

"I just hope his friends catch him when he falls and he doesn't do anything stupid," I say opening a bar of chocolate for myself.

"He is Harry Potter," Fred sits up: "Of course he will be doing something stupid."

George smirks at his brother and stands up: "Anyways, Ron really liked our present to him. The chocolates were a good idea."

"Of course it would be. It's Ron he loves to eat, chocolate is amazing, I don't know why you are so surprised," Fred looks at him.

Soon they start to mock each other, mimicking one another, which is quite ironic. I decide I should rather put my luggage aside and finally put my shirts on again. I'm not complaining about the pullovers George lent me, but finally being able to put on your own stuff is completely different.

When I'm finished, I remember the envelope. I slowly open it and see a message that Logan left me. Being worried and curious and asking me to immediately write her a letter when I have time to meet up. She and Cole have a lot to discuss with me and want to know what happened.

It feels weird. Weird knowing that somehow, without me realizing, I made friends. I wouldn't put Leyla and Christine as friends now, however, I definitely gained Logan as a friend over the last year. Hard to imagine that this girl was once a completely pure-blood-bitch who quite liked to mock other people.