Scene 22- A Bloody Genius

*George's Prov*

„She can't do that to us! We haven't done anything wrong," Fred exclaims running up and down our dormitory.

"Except, breaking almost every rule," Lee starts to count.

"We haven't done anything wrong!," I say passing around as well.

"Except breaking into her office," Lee continues.

"I don't know-," I start.

"-why she would do such a cruel thing!," Fred finishes.

"We haven't done a thing," we both say.

"Expect using your gadgets against her," Lee lies casually back on his bed.

"She can't just-,"Fred is furious.

"-take all away from us."

"She doesn't have-"

"-the right to do so."

"We haven't done anything wrong," we both end the sentence.

"Except-"

"Hold it Lee," we snap, making him shut up.

What is wrong you might ask? Umbridge really got that far to take everything from us. She took our boxes, where all of our features and ingredients are in. I'm just glad she didn't get our last idea notebook. I'm glad Hermione introduced us to those simple things.

But with all our hard work gone, it's useless. We don't have enough money to buy all the resources again, we need to save for the store in Diagon Alley. However, what is a store going to help, when we can't even sell anything?

We can't experiment, all we need is in those boxes and that little ugly toad over there just happened to run into us and took it as her duty to take them with her.

"I hope one box turns to life and suffocates her," I mutter.

"Woah, calm down there Georgie," Fred snickers amused before sighing: "We need to find a way out of this misery." 

"Don't you say?," I snap. 

This is just too much for me. 

"Sorry," I quickly add. 

This was an opportunity to show that we can do it, that we aren't what everybody else thinks- "fools". But what if we are exactly this, by believing in something so big and distant? What if we are exactly fools?

Fred sits down: "We can only hope the new rule that forbids our products, will lead to more curiosity." 

"And then? People will lose their interest once they find out we don't have any goods," I say. 

"Come you two, there has to be a way. Just break into her office once again?," Lee suggests.

"Although that sounds like a nice plan, we weren't even able to get our brooms back from her, so I highly doubt we get our boxes back," Fred looks at him. 

I'm still pacing around the room. I don't know what to do, this woman just managed to tear apart work we dedicated years into.

"George, at least we have one Notebook left," Fred tries to reassure me. 

"Yes one out of three. She has the other ones and I don't want to know what she might do with them. She could burn them and years of hard work would be gone! Gone Fred. I don't know how you can be so calm about this."

"Because we will manage to get it back some day and we both know Umbridge is way too afraid to open a box for her own good." 

"And in the meantime? What should we do? Twiddling Thumbs? Waiting for her to destroy all of it, she certainly doesn't need to look into a box to burn it."