Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley

*Anne's Prov*

„That was amazing!"

"I wonder who will be the next to make a Weasley?"

"I never thought they had it in them."

"I wish I knew them better!"

"Isn't that the girlfriend from one of the twins?"

"Oh yeah."

"Hey Anne!"

"How much did you help while providing this great plan?"

"Not much, all credits to them," I answer shortly and move as fast as it is possible in this overcrowded school halls.

The truth? The whole day I have to hear such statements and questions. I just wish I wouldn't. I wish I wouldn't be known as the girlfriend of someone who did a Weasley.

Yes, it was a spectacular indeed. 

Did they flood a whole corridor with a portable swamp? Yes they did. 

Did they manage to make the most memorable prank in their whole career? Yes they did. 

Did they manage to make Peeves salute and listen to them? Oh and how they did. 

Did a certain someone at least tell his girlfriend that they had planned this? No, no he didn't. 

Did a certain someone at least leave a note to why they left or at least said a goodbye? No he didn't. 

Did a certain someone mention anything or at least drop a hint to where they might be going? No. Not personally, just a freaking address where their shop might be. 

A shop I didn't even know about.

I knew that they wanted to sell their products and wanted to have a joke shop in near future. However, non-of them even said a word that they already have one. That anything like this was planned. Nothing.

So please, don't be too harsh on me when I say I hate George Weasley right now. I hate him for leaving me in this hell without a single word.

I had the hope that he left a note inside my bag or on our usual places. I even searched on the Astronomy Tower. I'm such a fool for believing in something so silly. I haven't found anything. I'm just pissed. Moreover, pissed that at least every third student points at me. What do they expect? That I have the next glory leaving?

If someone tries to stop me again just to ask how the details went down, I will punch them. Luckily for them I am able to reach the common room without further interruptions. I put my bag down and fall face first into my pillow.

Why did he do that?

Why did he have to leave me like that?

Am I not good enough for him to know about it?

All this questions in my head remain unanswered. I can't just write him a letter and ask, since Umbridge control reads every letter being send back and forth between Hogwarts and everywhere else.

He won't be able, in case he wanted to explain himself, to send a letter inside here. Umbridge will be even more careful about everything that has a Weasley on it or my name for that matter.

He really did leave me alone with her. The demon kitty who had a personal vendetta against me, for merlin knows why?

I just hope that people around me will stop asking about this scenario. I have enough to think about myself, I'm not able to deal with their bullshit as well.