2020:11-Snowglobe

Lila, Alya, Nathaniel, Mylene and Ivan had gotten together for some winter wonderland fun. Lila had insisted that they go to the ice rink, only to find it was closed for a private booking. Lila had claimed she booked it in advanced just for them. They had decided to treat her once it was evident that her special plans had fallen through.

As they made their way through the park, they spotted Marinette with a strange boy, in the midst of a snowball fight. Not too far away from them, was a pink gift bag. Without a doubt, Alya knew the bag belonged to Marinette. She quickly took the bag and handed it off to Lila. They quickly walked away with the bag, laughing at what would soon be her confused face. At Lila's loud gasp, they turned around to see the guy who was with Marinette, holding a knife to Lila's throat.

"I believe you have something that doesn't belong to you." he growled.

The group froze. They had no idea this would be an outcome. They figured Marinette would cry over the missed gift. They weren't expecting a confrontation.

"Dami, you're too fast!" Mari exclaimed, catching up to the group.

"You hired a bodyguard?" shouted Nathaniel.

"No." she answered, "Damian's my boyfriend and he doesn't like things stolen from him."

"Your boyfriend?" asked Mylene, "What about Adrien?"

"I haven't had feelings for Adrien for a couple years!" Marinette exclaimed.

"Give me my bag." Damian demanded.

Ivan looked at the blade pressed to Lila's throat and handed it over without question. Damian took the bag and shoved Lila towards them.

"Stay away from my girlfriend." he stated.

Sabrina's father noticed the altercation and made his way too them.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"He held a knife to my throat!" Lila sobbed, clutching to Alya for dramatic effect.

The group claimed it was unprovoked.

"She stole from me." Damian said, "I was merely getting back what was rightfully mine."

"My boyfriend, Damian Wayne, will hear about this and you'll be charged for assault!" she cried.

Officer Raincomprix took out his handcuffs and made his way to Damian.

Damian held up his hand and pulled his wallet out, showing the officer his ID.

"I would like that girl arrested for theft and slander." he stated.

Without a word, the officer handcuffed Lila instead.

"You can't due this to me!" she shrieked.

"Yes, he can." Damian replied," I, Damian Wayne, will charge you for stealing from me and you can bet, I will sue you for using my name to you advantage." showing off his ID to her and her group.

Lila paled as she saw he was indeed Damian Wayne.

Damian picked up the pink bag and pulled out a snow globe, before handing it to Marinette.

"Oh, Dami!" Marinette gasped, "It's beautiful! Is this picture from our first date?"

"It is, Angel." he answered.

Marinette pulled him into a kiss.

"Happy Anniversary, Habibiti." Damian spoke.

"Happy Anniversary, Dami." Mari smiled.

The group felt conflicted between the newly revealed couple and Lila being shoved into the back of the police cruiser. They decided Lila was more important and left to reason with Sabrina's father.