2020:17-De-Aging

To say Ladybug was upset was an understatement. She had plans at home and this akuma was interfering with them. This akuma called himself 'ToddlerKing'. Chat Noir was busy running interference and grabbing anyone he akuamtized and getting them out of the battle zone. He was too busy to noticed that Ladybug had been hit until ToddlerKing laughed in joy.

"Babybug, where are you?" he cried out.

Chat Noir paled and began his new mission to find the miniaturized version of his lady.

Damian was making his way towards the bakery when he heard soft crying from an alleyway.

"Hello?" he called.

A small child looked up and smiled brightly. They ran out and hugged him, tightly.

"Dami!" the child cried out.

Once Damian got a look at her, he realized that it was Marinette.

"Habibiti?" he asked.

"I can't find Maman or Papa." she hiccupped.

Damian pulled her into his arms and carried her home, quickly. Once he had gotten her to the bakery, she smiled and waved to her parents. They quickly closed the bakery down due to akumas and told him to take her upstairs.

Sabine and Tom tried to get Marinette to let go of Damian, while they explained about akumas and Hawkmoth, but she wouldn't budge.

"Sweetie," Tom pressed, "Don't you think Damian needs a break?"

"No!", Marinette shouted, stomping her foot, "Damian is mine! I'm gonna marry him when I get older!"

The room became silent and Damian could feel the tips of his ears burn. He did love his fierce and mighty girlfriend, but they had never talked about marriage or the future. Her parents snickered as they watched him squirm under the new their daughter had declared.

"Okay." Sabine teased, "Damian, do you mind watching over Marinette? We'll leave the shop closed, but there's a pizza place nearby that's usually open. Tom and I can grab dinner."

Before he could say anything, Tom smiled, "Great! You'll get plenty of practice in for our future grandkids!" and hurried Sabine out the door.

'Kids?'

Damian looked sown at Marinette, who was unaware of the turmoil she unleashed on him. She smiled brightly and hugged him. Damian envisioned a girl with his jet black hair and Marinette's bluebell eyes.

'I'm in deep.'

He took a deep breath and saw some paper that had been left on the counter.

"I believe you like to draw." he spoke.

"Yes!" Mari cried.

He helped her up onto the stool and moved the paper and pencil towards her.

"Can you draw something for me to wear?" Damian asked.

Marinette smiled and began to draw right away.

Sabine and Tom returned with two large veggie pizzas, who looked a little concerned.

"We saw Chat Noir running across the rooftops, but now Ladybug." Tom spoke.

"Kitty Cat?" Mari piped up.

"Yeah." Sabine smiled, patting her daughter's head, "We saw the kitty cat."

Marinette yawned and laid her head on the table.