2020:13-Trapped

Penguin found the French class at the Gotham Museum. He had heard that Damian Wayne's girlfriend was telling everyone in range that she knew Batman's identity and had donned a Robin costume to help.

"All I want is Damian Wayne's little girlfriend." he stated.

He quickly noticed the class shoving a girl to the back.

'Either she's weak or that's her!'

He nodded his head to his goons and they grabbed a girl with long brown hair and green eyes.

'Weak, but she'll do.'

"Damiboo will pay whatever ransom you want, just let my class go!" the girl cried out.

"Are you fuckin' stupid?" he asked.

"Huh?" Lila questioned, confused.

Oswald began to laugh, making the goons chuckle.

"Why the fuck would Damian Wayne pay for your ransom?" he laughed.

"Cause your holding his girlfriend hostage?" meekly answered Rose.

They all laughed harder.

"This was a bust. Let's clear out!" he shouted, chucking Lila at the class.

"What's so funny?" questioned Kim, pushing Lila behind him.

"That sausage hair bitch isn't Damian Wayne's girlfriend." he chuckled, "Everyone knows the Wayne's only go for people with certain looks. No one knows why but-" he was cut off by a kick to the face.

The class was shocked to see Ladybug outside of Paris and looked around to see his goons being tied up by Robin.

"Ladybug!" they cried in happiness.

Lila scowled

'Why is she even here? Why is she outside of Paris? How did she even find us?'

"What are you doing in Gotham?" Alya asked, super happy to see her.

"I was paying My Sweet Little Bird a visit." she smiled.

Robin walked over and scowled, "I'm taller then you, Bug."

Ladybug placed a kiss on his cheeks and smiled, "You are still mine."

The class was shocked to see so much affection coming from her, especially when she never showed the same to Chat Noir. Alya looked between the announced couple in confusion.

'What about Chat Noir?'

Adrien clutched the area above his heart.

'She had said-but-I thought-'

"Seems you have everything wrapped up. I need to head back to Paris, Love." Ladybug smiled before placing a kiss on his lips, "See you later."

Robin nodded as she left.

"GCPD has already arrived. Let's get you outside and get your statements taken." he announced, opening the front door.

"Hey, Chief!" the officer called, pulling Marinette and Damian towards the cars "I found these to getting busy in a closet."

"No, we weren't!" Marinette shouted.

The class looked at Marinette in shock.

"Marinette, really?"