2022: 14-Toxic(meme)

"Mrs. Wayne, I apologize for the call, but there is a situation at the school with your daughter." a voice spoke, "We need you to come down to the school."

"I'll be right there." Marinette answered.

Marinette quickly made her way to her husband's office.

"I have to head to the school. They called and said something happened with Amaya." she stated.

"What happened?" Damain asked.

"I don't know." she frowned, "They just asked me to head over there."

"I'm coming, too." Damian declared.

They both knew what likely awaited them. Amaya had told them of a girl, who was deemed as 'New Pop'. She was the latest popular girl at school for dating the basketball star. The girl had become angry when she learned that her boyfriend had previously asked out Amaya and she had turned him down.

Marinette frowned as she walked the halls. After hearing Amaya saying how people were questioning her, she quickly filled her in about dealing with Lila. She never wanted her daughter to feel that way.

"Where are this girl's parents? You told me her mother would be here thirty minutes ago!" a voice screamed.

'Why does that shouting sound familiar?'

'The school called me ten minutes ago, that liar!'

Damian quickly grabbed Marinette's hand. He knew if he didn't stop her, he also would hurt whoever was yelling about their child. Marinette slammed the door open and glared at the people inside. She quickly recognized their newest secretary. She had seen the way she stared at her husband.

"M-Mr. Wayne!" Claire exclaimed, "Wha-"

"I think the question is why are you shouting at my daughter." Damian growled, "We can hear you down the hallway."

Claire shook under the glares from the Waynes. Amaya quickly rushed over to her parents and hugged them.

"What seems to be the problem?" Marinette asked.

Claire cleared her throat, "Your daughter is bullying mine!"

Mari sighed.

'I thought as much.'

"We have taught our daughter to never bully anyone." she replied.

"Well, you didn't do a good job." the secretary huffed, shoving her daughter forward.

"And you didn't let me finish, Claire." Marinette interrupted, "I taught her bullying was wrong because I was bullied. I also taught her to look for all the warning signs."

"Warning signs?" the principal asked.

"For example, before calling me, you asked where this took place and looked up the footage. We pay good money to make sure this place is ran correctly."

"The altercation was in the bathroom." the principal answered, "No cameras."

"I see. How did she hurt you?" she asked the injured party.

"She hit me." the girl sobbed, revealing her bloody face.

"With what?" Marinette questioned.

"Her hands." Michelle sniffed.

Marinette got her daughter's hands and looked them over.

"Delicate and soft. Not a scratch or a scar. Nothing under her nails and none of them are broke or chipped. There's not a sign of bruising or blood." Marinette stated, turning over her daughter's hands infront of them.