2022: 16-Chaos

Alya smiled and fixed Adrien's hair.

"There she is, just like I told you she would be." she smiled.

"Are you sure, Alya?" Adrien asked, nervously, "She looks busy."

Adrien looked back into the park and saw Marinette sketching by a picnic basket.

"Look, the date is all planned out." Alya spoke, "She has a picnic basket and is just waiting for you. I'm sure she brought things you are allowed to eat. You don't want to keep her waiting, right?"

"R-Right." he answered, unsure of himself.

Adrien took a deep breath and made his way into the park.

Marinette smiled as she sketched out a new dress.

'I can't wait for him to get here. I'm sure he'll like the surprise.'

Marinette watched as a shadow began to lengthen on her sketchbook.

"Hey." she spoke, but as she turned, a flash of yellow was all she saw.

Marinette turned quickly, panicked, and reached into her purse. She quickly used sprayed the pepper spray Damian had given her. At the sound of a scream, Marinette took off and ran past the trees. She quickly pulled out her phone and called the police.

"Help! Someone approached me in the park. I had to use pepper spray." Marinette explained, rapidly.

"How old are you?" they asked.

"Seventeen." she sniffled.

The dispatch could hear how panicked she was and said, "We're sending someone to you."

Marinette quickly texted Damian.

Angel: Hurry, plz!!!!

People passing by came up to her and asked her if she was okay.

"Are you okay, Sweetie?"

"Do I need to call anyone for you?"

"You were very brave."

"You were on the phone. Did you call your mom or dad?"

"Did you call the police?"

Marinette nodded. When they realized she wasn't in complete control of her breathing, one lady helped steady her and lowed her to the floor. Alya quickly rushed over and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"What the hell were you thinking, Marinette?" she shouted, "Do you even realize what you have done? Who you have hurt?"

Marinette didn't get a chance to answer. The strangers were quick to shove Alya away. They didn't let her get close to Mari again. One was trying to help her regulate her breathing. The rest had formed a barrier Marinette having a panic attack and the new girl on the scene yelling at her.

Damian got to the park and saw the park was divided by cops and people standing around another one, with someone yelling. Damian walked towards the police, but saw them pouring water onto the face of a boy his age.

'Not Marinette.'

He quickened his pace to the crowd and the shouting.

"I can't believe you did that!" the girl was shouting.

The Wayne heir peered though the crowd and saw his angel on the ground, hyperventilating.

"Marinette!" he shouted, shoving his way through the crowd.