2021:8-Hurt

Lila couldn't believe what she was seeing: Marinette Dupain-Cheng was in a stupid Santa outfit and hanging off Damian Wayne's arm, as if she belonged there. Marinette wore a red Santa dress, complete with the white trim and black belt, white stockings, and black boots hat went up to her knees. Damian Wayne kept his arm comfortably around her waist as they talked with other people form Gotham. She couldn't even get close to hear what was being said. Lila had been placed in the opposite group from them, but there was always tomorrow. As they past by a shop, Lila noticed something in the window.

"Oh, I see somehting for my momma; I'll just be one moment." she quickly called, running into the store.

'How is this possible?'

Lila plastered a smile on her face, hoping no one would notice how cold she really was. She had quickly purchased a red, leather Santa dress with a giant black belt, the previous day. She had made sure it hugged her curves in all the right spots. Damian Wayne wouldn't know what hit him. When it came time for Bustier's class and Gotham Academy to break up into two group, she quickly found the young Wayne heir.

"Damian." She cooed, "Want to be in my group?"

"No." he declared, before walking off.

She couldn't believe he turned her down, after all she went through for him. She was freezing her ass off and told her 'no'! To add insult to injury, he stood next to Marinette, again! She wasn't even pretty! She was in a giant Robin hoodie and some joggers that read Gotham Academy down the leg. She looked like she hadnt even put any effort into her look; even her hair was thrown up in a messy bun! Marinette looked like she had crawled out of bed!

Damian put his arm around Marinette and guided her to a coffee shop on the corner, when she yawned and snuggled deeper into her hoodie. Their group smiled as the two walked off and nodded, as they followed them.

'I don't believe this!'

Lila stomped her leg down, but she hadn't been paying attention to the ground and brought her leg down on a patch of ice. She screamed as hit the floor. The last thing she remembered was the scent of peppermint, before she blacked out.

'Why does my head hurt so much? I feel like I've been sick for a week.'

Lila blinked her eyes open and found herself staring at some lights.

"Where am I?" she questioned, out loud.

"Lila!" someone shrieked, before they threw themselves on her.

"Get off!" she screamed, not knowing who the offending party was.

When they pulled away, she realized she had shouted at Alya. Looking around, she saw she was in a hospital room and the group she had been with, was in her room. She quickly noticed, her leg had been bound and was now in a cast that went up to her thigh. Her clothes were gone and replaced by that horrible rag of a gown.

"Lila, are you okay?" asked Rose.

"My head hurts and the lights seem really bright." she answered.

"They said it wouldn't be a surprise if you had a concussion." declared someon from Gotham, "You slipped on ice, broke your leg, and thankfully didn't crack your head in the process."

Lila looked around the room and saw Damian Wayne, bored out of his mind, with Marinette curled up in his lap, asleep.

"This is all your fault, Marinette!" Lila screamed, "I can't believe you broke my leg and hurt me so badly that-