2021:22-Silent

It was a peaceful night in Paris. Marinette and Damian were curled up together on her balcony. Damian had surprised her with a quiet night. He had spoken to Tom and Sabine about a picnic under the stars.

Damian knew how stressful that day was going to be, after exposing Lila. He had secretly sent in collected evidence to the school board and that the staff were helping her cover up her lies. The school board immediately got involved.

He showed up during lunch, with a bouquet of red tulips, as a surprise for Marinette. He could sense the shocked stares as his Angel leaned up and kissed him.

"Surprise, Habibiti." he smirked.

"Dami, what are you doing here?" Mari questioned.

Dami kept his eyes on her, "I decided that three months was far too long apart from you. I spoke with Father and I will remain by your side for the next month."

"Wait!" she spoke, "So you'll be here for Valentine's Day?"

"I have already made reservations." he answered, "Are you on lunch?"

"Oh, yes." Marinette declared.

"How about I take you to a small café then." he recommended.

"I'd like that." Marinette smiled, as they walked off.

They sat in complete and utter silence, enjoying the stars. Sabine had helped prepare the balcony and took blankets and pillows to the roof. At night, Damian had made her favorite tea and put it in a thermos.

Marinette curled into Damian's side, under the blanket, watching the stars. She glanced up at him and smiled. Damian smiled and kissed the top of her head. Marinette had an idea that Damian was behind Lila's downfall and the chaos that ensued afterwards. Class had let out early due to everyone panicking and crying. Counseling and therapy had been recommended and notifications had been sent out to everyone's home. She had already decided not to ask. It was better to remain oblivious. Lila deserved whatever happened to her and Marinette decided she deserved this moment of peace. She sighed in content and knew that her life could only get better from here.