2022: 28-Family

The Parisian class stuck together as they were taken hostage by one of Gotham City's rougues. They patiently waited for Batman and the others to rescue them. Lila had told them, for months, how she personally knew him. That she was a civilian aide for the Bats. The whole city knew who she was, but pretended like they didn't to give her a sense of normalcy. The class cheered as Red Hood and Red Robin swing in to rescue them. Many of them looked around, but they couldn't find Batman.

Bruce Wayne sighed as he walked out of the car to the crime scene. He had a board meeting he couldn't get out of and had sent two of his sons to help. Dick and Damian were stuck as civilians with the rogue. It wasn't until Commissioner Gordon called him that he was able to cancel the board meeting for a later date. He quickly explained that he had to pick up his sons' from an attack and the board could see it was an important matter.

Bruce saw Red Hood and Red Robin were talking to some of the officers. Dick and Damian were walking towards him and thankfully, looked unharmed. Bruce noticed a girl not far from them and sighed. He walked passed his two boys and grabbed her arm. He started pulling her towards the car.

Marinette started to struggle and tried to dig her heels into the ground as a stranger pulled her away from the class.

"Let me go!" Marinette shouted, trying harder to get away.

The class watched helplessly as Marinette was once again in a hostage situation. Many people turned to see what was going on. When they saw what was happening, some of them chuckled and went back to what they had been doing. Marinette noticed the car looming closer.

'I hope this works, Maman!'

Marinette quickly turned and grabbed the back of his suit jacket. She kicked the back of one of his knees and when she felt the man's knees buckle, she quickly used her weight as leverage and tossed him to the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Marinette shouted, standing over him.

Bruce laid very still on the floor, confused. He could see the murky clouds and hear the lights from the sirens. It wasn't hard to notice the red and blue lights rotating in the sky. Dick and Damian rushed over to see what was going on.

"This psycho is trying to kidnap me!" Marinette shouted, pointing at the guy on the ground.

The Wayne brothers looked at her and then each other.

'Not again.'

"B, what were you doing?" Dick questioned.

"Trying to take you sister home." Bruce replied, "How hard did I hit my head? Your sister sounds like she's speaking a different language."

The eldest son laughed. The youngest sighed.

"Miss." Damian began.

Marinette glared at him.

"I apologize for my father." Damian spoke, "He is extremely tired. He's had a long couple of nights this past few weeks and early mornings the next day. The man next to me is one of my adopted siblings; they all have dark hair and blue eyes. He thought you one of his adopted children. He thought you were our sister."

Marinette looked at him in shock.

"I-I have parents!" she cried out, "I don't know him! Is that how he got all his other kids, just took them off the streets?"

Damian smirked, " Sometimes. Although, I doubt they minded when Bruce Wayne asked if he could take them home to live in our manor." as Dick picked up their father and dragged him to the car.