2021:16-Set Up

Several people from Paris, belonging to Bustier's former class, stood outside the Wayne Winter Ball. They walked in, no problem, but what shocked them the most was to see their old classmate, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, in attendance, as well. Marinette stood near the entrance in a small, silk pink dress with black lace.

 Marinette stood near the entrance in a small, silk pink dress with black lace

"Marinette!" Rose hissed, in a whisper, "This is a party! Why are you wearing lingerie? You should be wearing a pretty dress!"

Mari began to laugh, "Well, hello to you, too. Rose, so innocent; I see you haven't changed a bit. This isn't lingerie or anything made for the bedroom. Besides, my lingerie is way more revealing then this."

A man with dark skin, slicked back hair, and Jade green eyes approached them. When he reached them, he placed a kiss on Marinette's cheek.

"I see you finally arrived, Angel." he spoke.

"Hello, Dami." Mari spoke, "Sorry, I'm late; busy night in the office."

He sighed, "Yes, Drake is late, as well. Father sent Todd to fetch him."

The man pulled back and eyed Marinette up and down, smirking, "You've outdone yourself again."

"Thank you." Marinette smiled.

"Would you care to dance, Habibiti?" the man questioned.

"Yes, My Love." answered the former Parisian.

"Wait!" shouted Nathaniel, "Who are you?"

"My name is Damian Wayne; I am Marinette's husband." he answered.

Everyone couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"You got married?" shouted Rose.

"Yeah." smiled Marinette, before looking at her husband.

They could all see the love in her eyes for the man next to her. It was almost like how she use to look at Adrien, but they could tell this was much more then that.

"When did you date?" questioned Juleka.

"I met my beloved on a trip to Paris, with my father." Damian spoke, "You were fifteen, weren't you?"

"Yes." Marinette answered, "And you were seventeen."

"I knew the moment I laid my eyes on her, I wouldn't let her out of my sight." he admitted, "She was a vision, head buried in a sketchbook, surrounded by roses."

Marinette blushed, "You are quite captivating yourself, you know. Popping up out of nowhere, with a rose, asking me if you could sit next to me."

He chuckled, "And you only cared about me dirtying my suit."