2023:20-Cheese Vikings

Damian held up his old hand held system. Inside of it, he found his favorite game from a long time ago.

'Cheese Vikings!'

"I have not seen this is a long time." Damian whispered.

'I thought Drake stole this. I tried to find it and swore revenge when I found it.'

"Oh, what is that?" Marinette asked, looking over his shoulder.

"It is a transportable video game." Damian stated, "It carries Cheese Vikings."

"Huh?" Mari questioned, confused.

"Cheese!" Plagg shouted, "I heard someone mention cheese! You got me cheese; how thoughtful."

Marinette sighed, "He said Cheese Vikings."

"Ah, those were the days." Plagg announced, "Just pillage and take all the cheese you could eat."

The guardian simply shook her head.

"It's a vide game, Plagg." Mari spoke.

"Oh." the God of Destruction whispered.

"I will get you some cheese when I am done packing." Damian declared.

"Fine." Plagg spoke, flying away.

"What is Cheese Vikings?" Marinette asked, pointing back to the game, "Think it'll still work?"

"I am unsure." Damian answered, We can find out when we have unpacked at the penthouse."

"But-" Mari began.

"If not, I'll never leave." he chuckled, "I'm aware of how competitive you are, Angel. Who knows, maybe there is a game on a console and we can play it on the TV at home."

Marinette smiled, "You're going down!"

"You don't even know how to play it." Damian chuckled.

"I'm a quick learner." She shrugged.

Plagg and Tikki watched from afar.

"You ruined their moment." Tikki sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Plagg questioned, "I made it better!"

Tikki looked to the couple. They were laughing as they packed up Damian's stuff to move in with Marinette.

"They're the grilled cheese and I'm the cheese that glues them together." Plagg cackled.

Tikki rolled her eyes.