2022: 8-Submission

Damian Wayne pouted in the car on the way to his punishment. He had yet to figure out what it was, but it had been worth it. As Robin, he had broken formation, during patrol, and returned to the meet up point with a kitten. Batman had denied his request to bring it home. He even had Oracle locate several animal shelters.

"I will be taking it to a veterinary, first. They can also checked to see if it belongs to someone. If no one has claimed it within a week, I will return with it." Robin demanded.

"No." Batman growled.

Robin frowned, "Al.....Cat A is getting older. He will have a playmate and I will have a companion after he passes."

Nightwing nodded. Red Hood sighed and Red Robin yawned. Batman sighed.

'It was true that Damian had kept Alfred the cat since his arrival to Gotham. It was becoming more apparent that Damian was worried about his cat. He had been taking it to the vet more often. The cat was eating less and had even allowed them to pick him up when he was in the way. Alfred the cat had become more docile.'

"Very well." the Dark Knight answered, "Return to the cave and get prepared. Agent A, Robin will be returning with a small companion, in need."

"Yes, sir." Agent A replied.

The Wayne boys had been upset that Damian had gotten special treatment, in their eyes. They had decided they would punish him for extending patrol hours for them.

"Where are we?" Damian demanded.

"Surprise, Little D!" Dick exclaimed.

Jason smirked, "We picked the worst thing we possibly could."

"It took all week, but we finally came up with the perfect plan." Tim smiled, then yawned.

"What is it?" the Wayne heir growled.

"Can I tell him?" Jason volunteered.

"Sure." Tim answered.

"We all hate those stupid parties and do anythign possible to not be grabbed at." Todd smiled, "So, you are going to be a male model for this event."

Damian was stunned. His father's adopted children had decided to punish him with making him a dress up doll. What was worse, he was going to be touched and grabbed; he couldn't lash out.

'Assholes.'

"This was a last minute thing, too." Grayson declared, "They needed a replacement."

Damian sat silently as the horde of girls, across the room, pointed at him and his siblings. He wished he could be anywhere else, right now. At least there were some other males in the room, but their glares weren't any better then the giggles.

'Why couldn't they have just shipped me in a crate back to Mother?'

"Damian Wayne." a voice called.

Damian and his brothers stood up and followed the voice. A girl looked at them confused, but opened the door wider. The girl closed the door and stared at them.

"Damian, go ahead and stand on the platform." She demanded, "I'll need you to strip to your boxers."

"I will not!" the Wayne heir growled, taking a step forward.

"How else am I suppose to take your measurements to make sure the clothes fit you?" she shouted.

Damian remained where he was.