Jo WilsonXFemale Reader

Requested by:

(Jo's p.o.v)
     I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with the other interns. They were talking about something, but I wasn't paying attention because I was staring at my girlfriend who was sitting at a table with a couple other attending's. I had been staring at her for a while when she got up and started walking towards the table I was sitting at. I smiled and looked away pretending that I was talking to the other interns. When she got to the table she said "Dr.Wilson can I talk to you?" I nodded and said "Sure Dr.Y/L/N." She smiled and said "Great follow me." I got up from the table and followed her out of the cafeteria and to a on call room. 

     When we got to the on call room she locked the door and turned to me and said "It's very distracting when you stare at me." I smiled and said "I'm sorry you're just so hot." She smiled and walked closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put my hands on her hips and walked backwards until we were by the bed in the room. When we were standing on near the bed I pushed her on to it and got on top of her straddling her hips. She smiled up at me and said "You know I love you." I smiled and said "Yeah I know. I love you too." I leaned down to kiss her again as her hands made their way to my ass.
(Your p.o.v)
     As me and Jo were kissing she moved her hands up my shirt and started kneading my breast making me moan into the kiss. When I moaned she slipped her tongue into my mouth as she moved so one of her knees was pushing against my center. I moaned at the feeling and tried to move my hips against her knee but she moved her hands and pushed my hips down. I groaned and pulled away from the kiss and said "Please Jo no teasing." She smirked and said "You're not in charge of that I get to decide if I want to tease you or not." I looked up at her with puppy dog eyes and said "pretty pwease mommy."

     She bit her lip for a second then smiled and said "Fine, but only cause I can't say no to you when you do the puppy dog eyes." I smiled and she moved her hands to pull my pants down. When she got my pants off she slipped a hand into my panties and ran two of her fingers through my folds. As she did this she moved my shirt so it was above my breast and leaned down attaching her mouth to one of my nipples. I moaned loudly as she pushed two fingers into me and she moved her unoccupied hand up to my mouth covering it. She started moving her fingers faster as she switched her mouth to my other nipple and I moaned loudly against her hand. She smirked and removed her mouth from my nipple and said "Do you want to come baby?" I nodded my head and she smiled and said "Well then you can cum whenever you want." She then connected her mouth to my neck and I moaned loudly moving my hips against her fingers as I came. When I came down from my high Jo pulled her fingers out of my and moved her hand from my mouth bringing her wet fingers up to my mouth and placing them against my lips and saying "Be a good girl for mommy and clean up the mess you made." I opened my mouth and she slipped her fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them until they were clean before releasing them from my mouth. She then leaned down at kissed me and slipped her tongue in my mouth. She moaned when she tasted me on my lips and pulled away from the kiss saying "You taste good." I blushed and smiled before she rolled over so she was laying next to me and said "I love you Y/N so much. You make me so happy." I turned to face her and said "I love you too. You are the best thing in my life and the best thing that has ever happened to me." She smiled and kissed me again.

~~THE END~~