Jade WestXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     I was standing at my locker getting a notebook for my song writing class when I heard a voice say "Hey Y/N." I turned around and saw Beck and said "Hey Beck. What's up?" He smiled at me and said "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me." I went to say something but I felt someone tug on my arm. I turned to my right and saw Jade she was my girlfriend, but no one knew because she didn't want to tell people yet and I didn't really care if people knew or not. When I saw her I smiled and said "Hey Jade." She looked at me then Beck and said "I'm sorry but I need to talk to Y/N it's important." Beck looked at her and said "Well I was already talking to her about something important." I looked at him and said "Well my answer is no," I then turned to Jade and said "Now what did you need." She looked at Beck and said "It's kind of important." I nodded and she started pulling my arm and I barely shut my locker before she dragged me away and towards the janitors closet. 

     When we got in the closet she pushed my against the door and I smiled and said "Aw Jade are you jealous." She glared at me and said "Maybe." I laughed and wrapped my arms around her neck and said "I would have never said yes to him." She smiled slightly and I leaned and kissed her quickly before pulling away and saying "I have to go I have to turn in my new song today, but your still coming over after school right?" She nodded and I smiled and kissed her again before pulling away and gently push her off of me before I run out the door and to my class. 

~~Time skip to after school~~
(Jade's p.o.v)

     I was standing at Y/N's locker waiting for her so we could go to her house. When she saw me she smiled and said "Hey Jade." I looked at her and said "Hey Y/N you ready to go." She nodded and said "Yep let's go." I then started walking towards the door to head to the parking lot and she had to run to catch up with me. When she caught up with me she said "Why do you walk so fast?" I looked at her and slowed my pace a little and said "Sorry I just like getting to places in a timely manner." She giggles and says "It doesn't matter when we get to my house because we have all night to ourselves because my parents are out of town." I smiled and grabbed her hand and held it until we got to my car. When we got to my car I opened the passenger door for her and she smiled and kissed my cheek saying "Thank you my love." I smiled at her then walked around to the driver side and got in starting the car and pulling out of the school parking lot. 

     When we got to her house we got out of the car and I walked over to her and grabbed her hand as we walked to the door. When she got her door open we walked in and I went to sit on the couch and she said "Do you want something to drink? We have water and soda." I smiled at her and said "I'll have a soda." She smiles at me and nods then walks to the kitchen to get the drinks. While she is in the kitchen I pull a couple textbooks out of my bag because the main reason I was here was because we were paired for a project in one of our classes but I'm staying the night because she doesn't like being alone and I'm a good girlfriend. When she came back with the drinks I pulled her into my lap and she giggled before leaning in and kissing me softly. As she pulled away from the kiss she said "I would love to stay like this all day, but we have to finish the script for our play. But afterwards we can continue this." I nodded and she moved off of my lap and sat next to me and pulled a notebook out of her backpack. She opened the notebook to the page that had the script we were working on on it. 

(Your p.o.v)

     When we finished the script I looked over a Jade and she smirked at me and I bite my lip and she said "Don't bite your lip babygirl that's my job." I blush and she pulls me on to her so I'm straddling on of her thighs and she starts kissing my neck. When she started sucking on my neck I looked at her and said "Don't leave any hickeys they're a bitch to cover and not covering them leads to questions from the others that are hard to answer without them knowing and you don't want them to know so please don't" She smirks at me and says "Well I want them to know your mine. I don't care anymore. I want them to know that your not available. Now may I leave hickeys baby?" I nods and she smiles before she goes back to licking and sucking on my neck. As she starts sucking on my neck again I groan and subconsciously start grinding against her thigh. I can feel my wetness growing and I'm sure Jade can feel it too because I'm straddling her bear thigh and I'm wearing a skirt. As I'm grinding against her thigh and she's kissing my neck she brings her hands up to my breast and starts to massage them gently. When she starts massaging I moan and start moving my hips faster desperately chasing my high.

     As I'm getting closer to my high I grab onto her shoulders to keep my self steady on her thigh. When I cum I throw my head back and moan her name loudly. When I come down from my high I lean my head against her shoulder trying to catch my breath, but I immediately sit back up again when I feel Jades hand slip into my panties and starts rubbing my clit. I look at her and see her smirking at me which makes me bite my lip again as her hand slips further into my panties and she pushes two fingers into me. As she moves her fingers in a fast pace I moan and feel my second high approaching fast. I cum when she starts rubbing my clit with her hand and my head falls forwards and lands on her shoulder as I moan her name. As I come down from my high she pulls her fingers out of me and I groan at the empty feeling. When I catch my breath I pull back a little and look at her and see her sucking her fingers. I groan at seeing her sucking on her fingers and she looks at me and releases her fingers from her mouth before leaning in and kissing me. When she pulls away from the kiss she says "I love you Y/N." I smile at her and say "I love you too Jade." She then switches her position so we are both laying on the couch. She then grabs the TV remote and says "Want to watch some TV." I nod and she turns it on a goes to Netflix and puts on my favorite movie. I smile up at her and she kisses my forehead.

~~THE END~~