Rosalee CalvertXFemale Reader

(Rosalee's p.o.v)

I was getting something from the back room when I heard the phone ringing. I went to go get it, but as I was in the doorway the ringing stopped and I heard my girlfriend say "Rosalee's exotic tea and spice shop. I'm not Rosalee, but I can probably help you but if you really need Rosalee, I can take a message." I peek my head around the door frame and smile when I see her writing somethings and mumbling under her breath. She said "Okay I will get that list to Rosalee. Okay great bye." She hung up the phone and I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned back into my touch and turned her head to kiss me. I smiled and turned her around and lifted her up onto the counter and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my hands on her hips and swiped my tongue across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth letting my slip my tongue in her mouth. The bell above the door rang and I pulled away and looked over her shoulder. I smiled when I saw Hank and Nick and Y/N jumped off the counter and turned around standing in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her waist. She put her hands over mine and said, "Hey guys what can we help you with." Nick starts to talk about he thinks I can help him with a case. I nod and look at Y/N and say, "You think you can handle it out here while I help them in the basement." She nodded and said, "I'll be fine." I nodded and kissed her than walked with the boys to the basement.

(Your p.o.v)

I was standing behind the counter wrapping up some orders and putting together some orders. The bell above the door rang and I said, "Welcome to Rosalee's spice shop how can I..." I stopped when I looked up and saw Monroe. I didn't like him, and he didn't like me. He didn't like me because he also liked Rosalee, but she liked me and not him. I don't like him because ever since me and Rosalee have been dating, he has been overly mean to me and he has continuously told Rosalee that he is way better for her than I am. I put on a fake smile and say, "Monroe how can I help you?" He rolls his eyes at me and says, "I'm here to help Nick and Hank said they were here." I nodded and said "They are in the basement. Go ahead." He looked at me than walked to the basement. I took a breath than answered the phone when it rang. I said, "Rosalee's exotic tea and spice how can I help you?" The voice on the other side of the phone said, "Hey I'm calling to check on an order." I said, "Okay your name please." The person said their name and I said, "Oh yes I have your order here and ready to be picked up whenever you have time." The person said, "Thanks I will come pick it up soon." I said, "Okay see you soon bye." I hung up the phone and grabbed all the spices I had gotten out and started to put them away.

(Rosalee's p.o.v)

I was flipping through a book trying to help Nick and Hank figure out what kind of wesen they were dealing with. I felt eyes on me and looked up seeing Monroe staring at me. I shook it off and looked back down at the book. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked up when I heard Y/N say "Hey love where is the broom? I accidentally dropped a jar of spices and broke it sorry." I smiled and said "It's fine. The broom should be in the backroom." She nodded and said, "Thanks love." I smiled and she walked back up the stairs. Monroe walked over to me and said, "Why are you with Y/N Rosalee she is a clutzy idiot and you could do so much better with me." I took a deep breath than looked at him and said "I'm with Y/N because I love her. If you want to take about my girlfriend like that you can get the hell out of my store. Now leave me alone and focus on helping Nick and Hank or leave." He nodded and walked away from me. I continued to flip through my book until I found a page with a wesen that could be what was looking for. I said, "I think I found it." They walked over and Nick said, "That is exactly what I saw thanks Rosalee." I smiled and said "No problem. I'm gonna go upstairs with Y/N." They nodded and I walked upstairs. I walked into the room and looked at Y/N who was looking around under the counter for something. I walked up behind her and said, "What are you looking for?" She jumped slightly and said, "Geez you scared me love." I smiled and said "Sorry. What are you looking for?" She said, "The first aid kit as I was cleaning up the glass, I accidentally touched a piece of the glass and cut my finger." I nodded and pointed to the counter and said, "Sit I will get the first aid kit and fix up your finger."

She nodded and hopped up on the counter while I grabbed the first aid kit. I turned to her and placed the first aid kit on the counter next to her and stood between her legs. I opened the first aid kit and pulled out some alcohol wipes and bandages. I opened the alcohol wipe and touched it against her finger, and she flinched and said, "Holy shit that stings." I kissed her quickly than pulled back and put a band aid on her finger kissing it. When the band aid was on her finger she hopped off the counter. The boys walked up from downstairs and all said goodbye before they left. As they left someone walked in and said "I'm here to pick up a order I just called to check on it." Y/N smiled and picked up a bag turning to the person and handing them the bag saying "Here you go." The person smiled and pay than walked out. When the left I quickly rushed over and flipped the sign from opened to closed. I walked back to Y/N and said "Ready to go home." She nodded and grabbed her jacket than my hand. We walked over to the door and I shut off the lights as we walked out. When we were outside I turned around and shut the door locking it.

We walked to Y/N's car and she opened the passenger for me than walked around to the drivers side. We got in the car and Y/N started it pulling out of the parking space. She had her hand on my thigh rubbing up and down as she drove. Whenever she moves her hand up it brushes past my core so now I'm horny. When we get to our house Y/N takes her hand off my thigh to click the button on the garage door opener. When the doors opens she drives in clicking the button to close the door. As soon as she puts the car in park I take my seatbelt off and look at her turning her head to kiss her. She puts her hands on my cheeks and I climb over the center counsel into her lap. She moves her hands to my hips and pulled away from the kiss.

(Your p.o.v)
I started kissing Rosalee's neck and she threw her head back moaning. I moved the car so it was reclined back and smiled at Rosalee. She smiled and pulled her shirt over her head throwing it in the back. I brought my hands to the bottom of the skirt she was wearing and pulled it up bunching it up at her hips. I moved her underwear to the side and moved so one of my thighs was right against her core and said "Ride me baby." She started to move against my thigh as she moaned. I put my hands on her hips to keep her steady and just leaned back looking up at her. She moved faster and said "Fuck it feels so good." I smiled and sat up a little so I could kiss her neck. She moaned and threw her head back. I could tell she was getting closer by the way her movements faltered so I used my hands to move her hips keeping up the pace. She put her hands on my shoulders and screamed my name as she came. I helped her ride out her high on my thigh than stopped moving and moved away from her neck looking at her. She smiles at me and leans down and kisses me. I kiss back than pull away and say "Let's go inside." She nods and I open the door and she climbs off my lap fixing her underwear and skirt. I climb out after her grabbing my keys and shutting the door. We walk inside and I throw my keys on the table as I kiss he and we make our way to the bedroom.

~THE END~