Andy HerreraXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

I was sitting with my girlfriend Andy in the living room of our apartment. We had just finished eating dinner and now Andy had said she has a surprise. As we were sitting on the couch Andy got up and stood in front of me. She just stood there for a second before she knelt down in front of me and pulled out a box from her pocket. She opened the box revealing a beautiful ring and said "Y/N I love you so much and these past three years with you have been the best years off my life. Will you do my the honor of becoming my wife and marry me?" I nodded and said "Of course I'll marry you Andy." She smiled and grabbed my hand slipping the ring on my finger. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. She smiled and slowly stood up and pulled me with her. We walked to our bedroom never breaking the kiss. When we got to our room Andy pushed me down on the bed and straddled my lap. She pulled away from the kiss and said "I love you so much." I smiled and said "I love you too." She smiled and went to kiss me again, but she yawned. I smiled and said "We should go to sleep because we have work tomorrow." She nodded and got off of me and we both got up and changed into some pjs before we got into bed and cuddled.

~~Time skip to when they are at the station the next day~~

(Still your p.o.v)

I was standing at my locker getting changed into my uniform when Vic walked up to me said "So Y/N that's a nice ring. Who got it for you because I didn't realize you were seeing anyone?" I looked at the ring on my finger and mentally cursed myself because I wasn't planning on wearing the ring to work because no one on the team, but Maya knew about me and Andy. I turned to Vic and said "I don't know what about." I know it was a stupid thing to say, but I panicked. She rolled her eyes and said "Oh sure you don't. Come on you can tell me." I looked over at Andy and made eye contact with her before quickly looking away. I look back at Vic and say "I'm not sure the person who gave me the ring would like if I told people with out her. How about I talk to her and the team can meet up at Joe's later and I'll tell everyone." She nods and says "Okay." I went to say something when the alarm went off and the aid car was called. I smiled at Vic and said "Sorry I have to go I'm on the aid car with Andy today." She nods and me and Andy both run out of the locker room and to the aid car.

(Andy's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N were in the aid car on our way to the emergency. As we are driving I say to Y/N "So what was that converstation with Vic about?" She looks at me and says "I accidentally wore the ring and she was asking about it. I was thinking we should tell the team because they are gonna have to find out eventually." I nod and says "Of course we can tell the team." Y/N smiles and says "Great because I might have told Vic that I would talk to the person who gave me the ring and then the team could go to Joe's after our shift and I would tell everyone." I laughed and said "Of course you did. Well in that case when we get back you can tell everyone to meet at Joe's tonight because you have a announcement." She nodded and we pulled up to the house where the emergency was.

~~Skip to when they are back at the station~~

(Your p.o.v)

Me and Andy got back from our emergency and I walked upstairs and to the beanery and she the rest of the team sitting at the table. I looked at them and said "Hey everyone I need you all to come to Joe's tonight I have a big announcement." They all looked at me and Jack said "What kind of announcement." I looked at him and said "If I told you that what would be the point of going to Joe's tonight." The others laughed and Milller said "She has a point Jack." I smiled and looked at everyone and said "So you guys gonna come or not." They all looked at each other and nodded saying "Yeah we'll come." I nodded and walked out of the beanery.

~~Time skip to after their shifts~~

(Still your p.o.v)

Me and Andy were standing outside of Joe's and I was starting to feel nervous worrying about what the team would think. I tooka deep breath and Andy looked at me and said "You ready for this?" I look at her and nod and we walk inside and she the others and walk over to them. We sat down next to each other. I looked at everyone and said "So I invited you guys here to tell you something." They nod and Ben says "Yes you did now what was it you wanted to say?" I take a deep breath and show them my hand and say "I'm engaged. Now that's not whyI called you all here. Well it's why I called some of you here, but Vic kind of already knew that." Jack looked at me and said "Two questions. One, why does Vic know? Two, who are you engaged to?" I look at him and say "Vic knows because I wore my ring to work and she noticed I'm actually surprised the rest of you didn't notice." Miller nods and says "Okay that answers Jack's first question, but not his second one so what's the answer to the second question." I look around the table at everyone nervously and make eye contact with Andy. She grabs my hand under the table and nods her head slightly. I smile and turn back to everyone and say "I'm engaged to Andy." Everyone but Maya has a surprised look on their faces. Maya looks at me and Andy and sayd "Well congratulations, but to be honest I saw it coming. The rest of the team looks at Maya and Vic says "Why did you see this coming?" Maya looks at her and says "I've seen this coming since they told me they were dating." Everyone looks at me and Andy and Travis says "How long have you been dating?" Andy looks at him and says "3 years." They all look shocked and Jack says "You've been dating for 3 years and you didn't tell us." I smiled and said "We just never found the right time." The team laughs and they start congratulating us then Ben and Maya go to get drinks for everyone.

(Andy's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N were laughing with Travis and Vic when she turns to me and says "Can we go home?" I nod and we both stand up and say goodbye to everyone. We walk outside and I call a cab because we both had a few drinks and I don't want to risk us driving home. As we were standing there waiting for the cab Y/N shivered a little and I took my jacket off and put it over her shoulders. She turned to me and smiled at me and said "Thanks love, but aren't you gonna get cold." I smiled and said "I'll be okay." She nodded and kissed me quickly. She pulled away from the kiss and hugged me tightly as a cab pulled up. We got in the cab and held hands the whole way to our apartment. When we got to our apartment I paid the cabbie and we got out. We walked up to the door and Y/N unlocked it.

We walked inside and Y/N threw her keys on the table by the door and kicked her shoes off hanging up my jacket. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck. She smiled and put her hands on top of mine. I leaned up to her ear and said "You're so hot baby." She blushed and said "Thank you love so are you." I smiled and turned her around and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and but her hands on my hips under my shirt. I smiled put my hands on her hips pushing her against the wall. She moaned and moved her hands to my ass. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled her shirt over her head. She smiled and said "Let's go to our room." I nodded and we walked to our room. When we got to our room I pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her.

I ran my hands down her body and slipped one of my hands into the pants she was wearing. I rubbed her clit through her underwear and she moaned. I smirked and pulled her pants and underwear off and rubbed her clit. She moaned and arched her back. I leaned down and kissed her as I pushed two fingers into her. She bucked her hips against my fingers and bit my lip gently. I curled my fingers in her and moved to kiss her neck leaving a hickey. I pushed a third finger into her and she moaned loudly. I pushed my fingers in and out of her for a few minutes and she said "Andy I'm so close." I smiled and said "You can cum whenever you want to baby." She nodded and moaned loudly when I curled my fingers in her. A minute later I felt a warm liquid coat my fingers. I helped her ride out her high then pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean. I leaned down and kissed her and she smiled. I pulled away from the kiss and said "I love you." She smiled and said "I love you too." SHe yawned and I said "Let's go to sleep baby." She nodded and I laid down on the bed next to her and she cuddled up to me.

~~THE END~~