Billie Dean HowardXFemale Reader

(Billie's p.o.v)

     I just got home to the house I share with my girlfriend after being away for a month while I had to shoot my show. I walked into the house and shut the door as quietly as possible because I wanted to surprise my girlfriend because she didn't know I was coming home today. I take my shoes off at the door so she doesn't hear the clicking of my heels and know I was here. The first place I checked for her was the kitchen because she was always in there because she was always hungry. I then from the kitchen to the living room and that's when I saw my girlfriend laying on her stomach playing a video game on the TV and wearing one of my shirts which was bug on her with no pants. She died in the game and said "Are you fucking kidding me I've been trying to beat this level for three hours can't you just let me win game." This made me burst out laughing which made her jump before she turned her head towards me clearly looking for the source of the sound. When she saw me she got off the floor and ran at me throwing herself into my arms. I giggled and picked her up spinning around with her. When I put her back on the floor she looked up at me and smiled saying "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home today Billie?" I kissed her quickly before saying "I thought surprising you was better my love." She kissed me, but pulled away quickly and said "Well consider me surprised you almost scared me to death." I laughed and said "Sorry I wasn't trying to scare you, but I've missed you and you were so cute yelling at your game so I couldn't stop myself from laughing." She giggled and said "It's okay I missed you to. Now I have something better to do then play that stupid game that I can't win." I smiled and kissed her again while lifting her again making her wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She smiled into the kiss before pulling away slightly and whispering "Take me to bed Billie." I leaned up to kiss her again while walking towards our bedroom.

(Your p.o.v)

     When we got to our room Billie gently tossed me on the bed and got on top of me straddling my waist. I smiled up at her and she leaned down to kiss me. When she kissed me I let my hands travel down her body until they were resting on her butt. She smiled into the kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. When I slipped my tongue into her mouth she moaned and I smiled before flipping us over so I was on top. I pull away from the kiss and move to her neck sucking at her pulse point.  She moans and I smile as I pull away from her neck so I can pull her shirt over her head. When I get her shirt off I kiss down collarbone as I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra taking it off. When I got her bra off I took her right nipple in my mouth sucking on it while I used one of my hands to play with the left one. I move my other hand to her jeans and unbutton them and pull away from her breast so I can pull them off. When I get the off I pull her underwear I move to kiss her left breast while my right hand plays with her right nipple and my left slips between her legs and rub her clit once before I push two fingers into her.

     When I push my fingers into her she moans and grabs my hair in her fist slowly pulling me away from her breast and pushing me towards her clit as I start to move my fingers faster. When she finally pushes my head far enough I lick her clit at the same pace as my fingers are moving. as I kept moving my fingers I curled them and this made her cum as she screamed my name. I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean before sitting next to her and kissing her. She pulls away from the kiss and smiles saying "I like when you try to be the dominate one baby girl," She pauses for a second and wraps her hand around my throat before continuing to say ",But don't let it happen again. Understood?" I nod my head and she takes her hand off my throat and pulls me into her cuddling me as we fall asleep.

~~THE END~~