JJXFemale Reader

(JJ's p.o.v)

Me, Emily, Penelope, and Y/N were at a bar. Y/N was talking to Emily about something and I was looking at her. Y/N is the youngest member of the team and I have a crush on her. As we were hanging out and talking a guy walked up to Y/N and started flirting with her. I could tell she was uncomfortable so I walked up to Y/N and said "Hey babe wanna go dance?" She looked up at me and said "Um sure." She stood up and we started walking to where the other people were dancing, but the guy said "Wait I was talking to you. You can't just leave." I looked at him and said "Yes she can you don't own her." He looked at me and said "If she stayed to talk to me I could own him." I clenched my fist and looked at Y/N than back at the guy and said "She's not a piece of property you can't own her. Plus I don't like the way your talking about my girlfriend." He looked between me and Y/N and I grabbed her hand and walked away before he could say anything. When me and Y/N were by ourselves she looked at me and said "So JJ what was that about?"

I looked at her and said "I don't know what you're talking about." She smirked and said "Oh but I think you do babe." I blushed and looked away from her and said "I just wanted that guy to leave you alone." She walked closer to me and said "Really is that all because anger wasn't the only emotion that I could see on your face. You were jealous because he was flirting with me that why you said I was your girlfriend." I looked at her and said "I hate profilers and yes I was jealous because I like you." She smiled and put her hand on my cheek and kissed me. I gasped, but kissed back. She pulled away from the kiss and said "I like you too and I have for a while." I smiled and said "You have?" She nodded and said "Yeah everyone else knew so I'm surprised no one told you." I smiled and said "They all knew I liked you too." We both laughed and she said "So they didn't tell either of us because they wanted us to discover it for ourselves." I nodded and said "Can I kiss you again?" She nodded and I leaned down kissing her. The kiss lasted for a couple minutes until she pulled away and said "Take me home JJ." I looked at her and said "Okay let's go get our bags." She nodded and grabbed my hand and we walked to the table where Emily and Penelope were and grabbed our bags. We said goodnight to Emily and Penelope and than walked out of the bar and towards my car.

(Your p.o.v)

When me and JJ got in her car I held her hand as she drove to her house. When we got to her house we got out of the car and walked up to her door holding hands. As we got in her house she shut the door and pushed me against it kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck and she put her hands on my hips. She swiped her tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting her slip her tongue in my mouth. She walked us over to her couch and pushed me so I was laying down on it and straddled my lap. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Fuck me JJ." She looked at me shocked and said "Are you sure?" I nodded and said "Yeah I'm sure." She smiled and said "Okay as long as you're sure." I smiled and she pulled her shirt over her head and than put her hands on the bottom of my shirt and started pulling it up. When she got my shirt off she leaned down and kissed me as her hands traveled from my chest to the top of my pants. She pulled away from the kiss and sat back on her heels as she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. I moaned quietly when she brought her hand up and rubbed my clothed core. She smiled and brought her hand up and slipped it into my panties running her fingers through my slit. I moaned and she removed her hand and pulled my underwear off. She leaned down and kissed from my neck down to my center.

When she got to my center she started licking my clit as she slipped two fingers into me. I moaned and reached down grabbing a handful of her hair and pushed her head closer to my clit. She started moving her fingers faster and I moaned loudly. She started licking my clit fast her and I moaned and said "I'm going to cum." She pulled away from sucking on my clit and said "Well then cum baby." She then went back to sucking my clit. When she did that I moaned loudly as I came all over her face and hand. She helped me ride out my high and than pulled away and pulled her fingers out of me. She licked the cum off her mouth and fingers than kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and she rested her forehead and I said "I really like you." She smiled and said "If you couldn't tell I really like you too. Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I nodded and said "Of course I will."

~~THE END~~