Kate Callahanxfemale reader

(Your p.o.v)
     I woke up at 6:15 to my phone ringing I answered it with out looking at the caller id. When I heard that it was Hotch on the other side of the phone I immediately knew we had a case. After Hotch explained a little about the case I said "We'll be there in about 30 minutes." He said "Okay Y/N." Then he hung up. After I put my phone back down I turned to my left to see my beautiful wife Kate Callahan still sleeping. I leaned over to try and shake her to wake her up when that didn't work I leaned down and kissed her forehead while my hand moved down to tickle her. When I started tickling her she jump up startled and almost feel of the bed, but I grabbed her waist pulling her into me. She looked at me after she calmed down from the scare and said "Dear god Y/N what the fuck was that for?" I looked at her and smiled softly before saying "I'm so sorry Kate I had to wake you up because we have a case and I tried shaking you, but that didn't work so I did the only thing I knew would work. Also don't curse so loud Meg could hear you." She looked at me and smiled before pulling me into a kiss then pulling away and getting up to get dressed.
     After we were both done getting dressed and made sure meg was up and ready for school we said goodbye to meg then headed to our car and drove to the BAU. When we got to the BAU we immediately walked to the conference room and saw the rest of the team was already there.  We apologized for being late then Garcia started the briefing. During the briefing I grabbed Kate's hand and held it. When I grabbed her hand she looked at me and smiled while squeezing my hand. After Garcia finished the briefing Hotch said the famous phrase "Wheels up in 30." After he said that I immediately let go of Kate's hand and ran to grab my go bag before running to the jet.
(Kate's p.o.v)
     After the briefing Y/N ran out of the room and to the jet like a little kid on Christmas morning when they first wake up to open presents. I smiled to myself at how cute my wife was before grabbing my go bag and going to meet Y/N on the jet before the rest of the team got there. When I walked in to the jet I saw Y/N sitting and looking at her phone. When I went and sat next to her I saw that she was texting meg to tell her we would be on a case for a couple days. I waited until she sent the text to say something. When I finally said "Hey Y/N/N." She jumped then looked at me and started laughing then said "Looks like you got me back for what I did this morning." I looked at her and smiled before saying "Looks like I did." Then I pulled her into a loving kiss which she smiled into. When we heard the footsteps of the other team members we pulled away knowing we would all start discussing the profile soon.
~~TIME SKIP~~
(Still Kate's p.o.v)
    It was about halfway through the plane ride and the team had got their assignments for when we land and now everyone was doing their own thing. I looked over at my beautiful wife sitting beside and smiled slipping my hand into hers. She looked at me when she felt my hand slip into her and pulled me into a kiss by my chin. The kiss went on for a while before we heard Morgan say "Oh my god get a room you two." Me and Y/N laughed pulling away form each other and smiled at him. Y/N looked at him and said "At least I'm getting some Morgan." He looked at her with a fake sad smile and said playfully "Ouch Y/N hitting me where it hurts." He said this last line pointing to his heart. By now the whole team including Hotch was laughing at the twos playful banter. After everyone's laughing had subsided I did something I wouldn't normally do.
(Your p.o.v)
     The team had just stopped laughing at the comment I made to Morgan and I pulled me phone out after feeling it buzz. While I was checking I felt Kate do something I know she wouldn't normally do. I looked at her trying to see what kind of demon could have posses her to put her hand in my pants and start rubbing me through my panties. When I looked at her she smiled then looked out the window that she was sitting next to and continued doing what she was doing. Before it could go any further than where it already was I reached down and took her hand out of my pants before getting up to get a cup of coffee for Kate and a water for me. When I walked back I set the cup of coffee in front of Kate then sat down and pulled out my headphones and phones while drinking my water. I leaned my head back on the back of the seat and closed my eyes trying to relax.
     I was almost asleep when I felt Kate put her hand down my pants again the time full on rubbing me. I tried to reach down and remove her hand before she could push a finger into me, but it was no use because she was saw that I was going to and pushed one of her fingers into me before I could even move my hand form the table. When she pushed her finger into me I had to bit my lip so hard that I could taste the blood. When She did move I stopped biting my lip and put my hand up to it pulling it away to see a lot of blood. I looked around and saw JJ near the coffee machine and said "Hey Jayje can you bring me a napkin?" She looked at me and saw the blood dripping down my chin and said "Oh my god Y/N what did you do?" Before she rushed over and handed me the napkins. JJ running over to me so fast got the attention of the rest of the team and they all looked at me concerned. Even Kate looked concerned and I laughed JJ looked at me confused when I laughed and said "Y/N/N why are you laughing your hurt?" I looked at her and didn't want to tell her the real reason so I said "I just think that your guys reaction from a little blood coming out of my lip because I bit it to hard while thinking is funny. I mean come on you guys are FBI agents for god sake and your acting like you've never seen blood before." They all nodded and went back to what they were doing. I took the chance while Kate was distracted and took her hand out of my pants. I wiped her hand on her pants and then leaned over and whispered in her ear "Your going to be punished for that when we get to the hotel." She laughed and leaned her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.
     By the time the plane landed it was 11:53 at night and everyone was tired. When we all were standing and grabbing our stuff Hotch said "Guys it's late let's just head directly to the hotel there's not much we can do with everyone tired." We all thanked him before getting in the SUVS and driving to the hotel. When we got there JJ checked everyone in then gave us our room assignments of course me and Kate were together. When we got to the room I shut the door and grabbed Kate be her shirt and pushed her up against the door saying "You've been very bad doing what you did in front of the team now I have to punish you." She looked at me with look or adoration and I smiled at her before roughly kissing her. I pulled her away from the door and picked her up by her thighs and carried her to the bed. Then I stopped I left her on the bed and walked over to my go bag taking out my pajamas and my toothbrush and hairbrush. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower and I shut and locked the door so Kate couldn't come in and join after all she needed to be punished.
(Kate's p.o.v)
     When Y/N walked into the bathroom and shut the door and locked it I knew this was just the beginning of my punishment. I mental punched myself for what I did on the plane before I got up and changed into my pajamas before grabbing my phone and calling meg. When she didn't answer I assumed she was asleep still so I just left a voicemail. When I heard the shower shut off I put my phone down on the bedside table before getting up to grab my phone charger. I didn't hear the bathroom door open or Y/N sneaking up on me. When I felt arms around my waist I jumped and she laughed and whispered in my ear "What you doing Kate did I say you could move off the bed?" I sighed at how sexy she sounded when she whispered in my ear and said "I was grabbing my phone charger I kind of need to keep my phone charged in case someone form the team calls of if meg calls." She nodded and backed away letting me continue grabbing my phone charger. When I turned I walked over and plugged my phone in and put it back down on the nightstand I felt Y/N's arms wrap around me again. This time I turned in her arms to face her and smiled at her. She immediately started kissing me after I smiled and I had a feeling she gave up on punishing me because in doing so she punished herself as well. When she pushed me on the bed and immediately started taking mine and her clothes off I knew that this was no longer a punishment. I smiled at her as she straddled my lap leaning down to kiss me I flipped us over and move from Y/N's lips to her neck making sure to leave a hickey or two. As I kissed her neck I moved my hand down and rubbed her entrance before pushing two of my fingers into her. I went as slow as possible with moving my fingers in and out before she said "Dear god Kate please go fucking faster pleas I need you." I laughed at her and whispered in her ear "Anything for you babygirl." Before I pulled my fingers out of her all the way before slamming them back into her and starting a fast and constant pace. She moaned my name and I could tell she was close because she screamed "Oh my fucking god Kate don't stop I'm gonna cum." I knew that a lot of people in the hotel heard that and wouldn't be happy with the noise and such a late time, but I didn't care. None of those possible upset people mattered right now the only thing that mattered in this moment was me and the pleasure I was giving to my beautiful wife below me. I pulled my fingers out all the way one final time before pushing them back I. As hard as I could and Y/N came and I pulled my fingers out and licked her juices off them before leaning down and kissing her. I layer down next to her and pulled the blanket up over us before grabbing Y/N and pulling her closer to me so we could cuddle and sleep. The second I pulled her into me she smiled and her breathing started to become even letting me know she was almost asleep. I didn't fall asleep until she did because I wanted to make sure she was safe.
—THE END—