Whilemina VenableX Female Reader

(Mina's p.o.v)

     I heard the elevator door open and the sound of footsteps walking down the hall so I looked up and saw Mutt's sister walking towards me. When she got to my office she walked in and walked to my desk and said "Hey Mina." I rolled my eyes at hearing the nickname she insisted to call me no matter how many times I told her not to then I looked up at her and said "Are you here to see your brother?" She shook her head and I looked at her confused before saying "Then why are you here?" She smiled at me and said "I came to see you." I looked at her shocked and said "Why?" She looked down at her hands and said "I like you Mina." I smiled and said "Really?" She nodded as she was still looking at her hands so I stood up and put my hand on her chin making her look at me as I said "I like you too." She looked at me shocked then said "You know I mean as more then friends right?" I nodded and said "Yeah I do to." She smiled and I slowly leaned in and kissed her. I pulled away from the kiss and sat back down in my chair and said "I have some really important work to do, but you can stay if you want." She nodded and said "I liked to stay I have no where else to be." I smiled and patted my leg and said "Sit." She blushed but sat on my leg anyway and I turned to her and said "After I finish this work I'm off for the day. Would you like to come over to my house when I'm done?" She nodded and said "I would love to Mina." I groaned at the nickname and she giggled and I glared at her and said "Why do you insist on calling me that?" She smiled and said "Because it's something only I can call you because we both know if anyone else called you that you would probably kill them. But I've calling you that since I meet you and you haven't killed me yet." I smiled at her then leaned into her ear and said "Your also the only one who will get to call me mommy." This made her blush as I turned back to my work.

~~Time Skip to After Mina Finishes Her Work~~

(Your p.o.v)

     As Mina finished her work she turned to me and said "You ready to go babygirl?" I nodded and got of her lap. When she stood up she grabbed her cane in one hand and my hand in the other. I smiled at her as we walked out of her office and towards the elevator. When we got on the elevator I kissed Mina cheek and she blushed. I smiled at her blush but didn't mention it because I knew she would deny it. As the elevator stopped on the bottom floor Mina said "Do you want to ride in my car with me?" I nodded and said "Yeah. I'm sure Mutt won't mind if I leave my car here." She smiled and we walked to her car which was light purple Volkswagen Beetle. Mina walked up to the passenger side of the car and opened the door for me and I smiled at her and got in the car after saying "Thank you Mina." She shut the door and walked around to the drivers side getting in the car shutting her door. Before she started the car she turned to me and said "You know Y/N I would much rather if you called me another name that also starts with the letter M." I blushed remembering what she said earlier then turned to her and said "Okay mommy." She bit her lip and smirked before she turned the car on and started to back out of her parking space. 

     When we got to her house and walked inside she lead me to living room and told me to sit on the couch before asking "Do you want anything to drink?" I shook my head and she nodded before sitting next to me on the couch. When she sits down I move closer to her and she grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. I looked up at her and saw that she was looking at me smiling. When I saw her smiling at me I said "Why are you smiling at me Mina?" She looked down at our connected hands and said "I'm happy that you're here with me. I never thought that you would like me the way I like you. So you being here with me is making me really happy?" I leaned up and kissed her cheek quickly before saying "I'm glad I can make you happy Mina you deserves to be happy." She shook her head at my statement and said "No I don't." I looked at her sadly and said "Why not Mina? You're a good person, when you want to be you can be caring, you're funny, you're beautiful. All those things describe someone who is worthy of love and happiness and you are all those things." She looked at me smiling as she had tears in her eyes I leaned in a kissed her softly. I pulled away from the kiss and bit my lip.

     When she saw me biting my lip she said "What you thinking about Y/N?" I blushed and said "Well I was just thinking about how hot you are. Especially when you boss people around and your voice gets very dominate and sexy. You never use the dominate voice with me though no matter how much I wish you would mommy." She smirked at me said "Oh really you wish I used my dominate voice with you." I just nodded and she smiled then said "Okay then pet strip." Her demand left no room for argument so I stood up and stripped down to my underwear she looked at me and shook her head then said "Take off everything." The way she said it sent a shiver down my spine and I hesitated slightly before I took my panties and bra off. She then got up and said "Follow me." I nodded and followed her as she started to walk up the stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs she started walking to a door at the end of the hallway which I assumed was her bedroom.

(Mina's p.o.v)

     When we got to my bedroom I shut the door behind Y/N and pushed her against it before kissing her roughly making her moan. When she moaned I put my hands on her hips and slowly walked towards my bed. When I felt the back of my legs hit the bed I pulled away from the kiss and gently pushed Y/N on the bed and stood next to the bed and stripped off my skirt. I moved to unbutton my shirt but stopped because I didn't know how Y/N would react to my back. She knew about my scoliosis because I told her when we first became friends so when she saw me hesitate to unbutton my shirt she said "You don't have to take it off if you don't want to and I would never judge you for your back anyways." When she sad this I felt more comfortable and took my shirt off before I climbed on her straddling her lap and kissing her. She put her hands on my hips and I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her hands pinning them above her head before saying "No touching from you. Do you understand." She nodded and said "Yes mommy I understand." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her neck as I let her hands go and moved my hands down her body. As my hands reached her hips I slid one hand in between her thighs slowly rubbing her clit as my other hand moved back up her body to play with her breast. She moaned at the contact with both her clit and breast and started bucking her hips against my hand. 

     I pulled away from the kiss and said "Stop moving babygirl or I will stop what I'm doing." She nodded and stopped moving her hips so I leaned down to kiss her as I slowly pushed two fingers into her. She moaned into the kiss and I pushed my tongue into her mouth swirling my tongue around hers. While my tongue danced with hers and my fingers were pumping in and out of her I moved my other hand from her breast to clit and rubbed it in tight circles. When my hand started rubbing her clit she pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly throwing her head back. I leaned down and started kissing her neck as I moved both of my hands faster making her moan louder so she was now almost screaming. About five minutes later I could tell she was getting close because her moans were getting louder and more frequent and her breathing was getting heavier. So I moved my head up to her ear and whispered "I know you close babygirl so cum for mommy." When I said this she came as she screamed my name at the top of her lungs. When she came down from her high I pulled my fingers out of her and she whined quietly. I then brought my fingers up to her lips and held them against her mouth before saying "Suck them clean babygirl." She immediately obliged and sucked on my fingers until they were clean then released them from her mouth with a pop. When she released my fingers from her mouth I laid back on my pillows and pulled her into my side. As she cuddled into my side she looked up at me and smiled saying "I'm glad I visited you today Mina." I smiled at her and said "I'm glad too. Now let's go to sleep I have to get up early for work tomorrow." She nodded and cuddled closer to me slowly closing her eyes.

~~THE END~~