Rebekah Mikaelson G!PXFemale Reader

Requested by: Ebonyshereixx

(Your p.o.v)

I was at a party with my girlfriend Rebekah. We were only at the party because of her brother Klaus. I didn't like Klaus because he was always mean to me for some reason, but Rebekah had said she need to come to this party and that she wanted me to come with her. I also didn't want to be here because they whole time before we left Rebekah was teasing me and I was desperately horny. At the moment I was at the bar getting drinks for me and Rebekah. I felt a hand grip my shoulder and I turned and saw Klaus. He clenched his jaw and said, "What are you doing at my party Y/N?" I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't want to be here as much as you don't want me here, but Rebekah wanted me to come so I came with her so deal with it." Before he could say anything else I grabbed the drinks I ordered from the bartender and made my way to find Rebekah. I found her sitting on a couch talking to a few other people. I walked over and hand her her drink and sat on her lap like I normally do. She wrapped one of her arms around my waist as she continued her conversation. I moved around on her lap trying to get comfortable, but also trying to arouse her. She gripped my hip tighter stopping my movements. I wiggled out of her grip and continued my movements on her lap. I felt her member grow under me and I smirked to myself. I took a drink of my drink and finally stopped moving happy with how aroused I made her. I leaned back against her shoulder and leaned up to her ear and whispered, "I want to go home." She gripped my hip and said, "Just a few more minutes baby." I sighed and nodded folding my arms over my chest as I waited. She finished her conversation then tapped my hip and said, "We're going to leave now we have some plans." The people she was talking with nodded and I climbed off her lap and she stood up and grabbed my hand. She lead me to the front door and said, "Wait here I am going to say goodbye to Klaus." I nodded and she let go of my hand and walked off. I leaned against the by the door while I waited for her. As I was leaning against the wall a guy came up and started flirting with me. I tried to tell him I was taken, but he wouldn't even let me say one word. After about 3 minutes of trying to get the guy to leave me alone and failing Rebekah walked up to us and threw her arm around my hip and said, "You ready baby?" I nod, "Yeah I'm ready." She pulls me away from the guy and to her car. When we got to the car she pushed me against the car and said, "Why were you letting that guy flirt with you?" I looked at her said, "I wasn't letting him flirt with me I was trying to tell him I was in a relationship, but he wouldn't let me talk." She nodded and moved off of me and said, "Get in the car." I nodded and got in the car. I put my seatbelt on as she got in the car.

The ride back to our apartment was a short ride. When we go to our apartment Rebekah got out of the car and walked around to open my door for me. I grabbed her hand and stepped out of the car shutting the door. We walked into the apartment and to the elevator. As we waited for the elevator Rebekah wrapped her arms around me from behind and started to kiss my neck. I moaned and leaned back against her tiliting my head giving her access to more of my neck. The Elevator doors opened and she moved away from me walking into the elevator and I walked in after her. When the doors closed she looked at me and said, "As soon as we get to our apartment I want you to go to our room and strip off your clothes and kneel in the center of the room do you understand princess?" I nod and the elevator doors open and we walk to our apartment. As soon as she unlocks the door I walk inside and go to our room doing as she says.

(Rebekah's p.o.v)

I watched Y/N walk to our bedroom and made sure the door was locked and kicking my shoes off by the door before I followed her. When I got to the room I smiled when I saw her clothes in a pile by the door and her kneeling in the middle of the room. I walked up to her and tilted her head up to look at me and said, "You are such a good girl princess." She smiled at me and I dropped my hand from her chin and started to take my clothes off. I looked at her and said, "I want you to suck me off princess then I will think about making you cum." She nodded and opened her mouth. I held my penis up and she leaned forward wrapping her lips around it. She started to suck and I moaned and put one of my hands in her hair. She started to move her head back and forth at a quick pace. I moaned loudly and looked down at her smiling at her. She looked up and me and moved her head faster. I bit my lip and closed my eyes throwing my head back. She continued to suck and after a few minutes I looked back down at her and said, "Oh fuck princess I'm gonna cum and I want you to swallow it all." She looked into my eyes as I came in her mouth my cum shooting down her throat. I pulled out of her mouth and tilted her head so I could see into her mouth seeing that she had swallowed all my cum. I smiled at her, "Goodgirl. Now get on the bed legs spread." She nodded and got up moving over to the bed laying against the pillows with her legs spread. I got on the bed and crawled up so my body was hovering over hers. I gave her a kiss then kissed down her body until I reached her center. I licked from her entrance to her clit and started to suck in her clit as I pushed three fingers into her. Her back arched off the bed and I moved my fingers faster sucking on her clit harder. She moaned loudly and her hands gripped the sheets tightly. I added a fourth finger into her and she screamed out. I smirked against her clit then I pulled away and kissed up her body again hovering my lips over hers. I rested my forehead on her and said, "You want to cum for me princess?" She nodded and said, "Yes I want to cum baby please let me cum." I smiled and said, "Well since you were good and you've been doing what I ask you can cum." She smile and I leaned down and kissed her as I started to move my fingers faster swallowing her moans. After moving my fingers quickly for a few minutes I felt a warm liqud coat my fingers.

I pulled away from the kiss and held her ride out her high then I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean. When I finished licking them clean I looked down at her and she is breathing heavily with her eyes closed. I smile and lean down and kiss all over her face and she opens her eyes looking at me. I kissed her lips then said, "You okay princess?" She nodded and said, "Yeah you've just never used 4 fingers before so it was more then I was expecting. It was amazing though." I smiled and kissed her lips then said, "Let's go take a shower then we can go to sleep." She nodded and we stood up and made our way into the bathroom.

~THE END~

A/N: AT THE MOMENT I AM NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUEST.