Wednesday AddamsX Female Reader

(Your p.o.v)

       Dating Wednesday Addams was not a easy thing, but it was fun. Right now we sat cuddling in her bedroom watching her favorite movie which just so happened to also to be my favorite. The movie was IT and it was kind of scary, but not really. The rest of her family was out of the house and it was just you and her. I had your head resting on her chest and she had her arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up at her and said "Wednesday I'm bored can we do something else." She looked at me and said "What do you want to do baby?" I smiled at her and said "Well I was thinking that maybe we could you know explore our kinks." She smirked at me and said "Really baby? Okay so what are your kinks babygirl." I thought about it before looking up at her and saying " I like Choking, spanking, bondage, and hair pulling. What are your Kinks?" She looked at me and said "I like tying people up, I like using toys on people, I like dirty talk, and I like when People call me mommy."

     I smirked at her and said "So mommy do use want to explore our kinks further and actually use them during a sexual activity." She looked at me and flipped us over so she was on top and wrapped her hand around my neck. She smirked at me and said "Are you sure about this baby?" I nodded and she leaned down and kissed me roughly. When she pulled away she got off the bed and walked over to her closet and grabbed somethings that I couldn't see. When she walked back over to the bed I saw that the things that she grabbed were restraints and sex toys. She set the sex toys down on the bed side table then grabbed my hands and used the restraints to tie them to the bed frame. When she was done tying me up she looked over to the sex toys she put on the table and grabbed a vibrator and brought to my clit. When she put it on my clit I moaned and she said "Do you like that?" I nodded and said "Yes mommy I like that very much." She smirked and ran her fingers up and down my folds before she slowly slipped a finger into my pussy. When she stuck her finger in my pussy she removed the vibrator and threw it to the side and moved the hand that was holding it up to my throat and wrapped her hand around my throat.

(Wednesday's p.o.v)

     When I wraped my hand around Y/N she moaned and said "Holy shit Wednesday." I wrapped my hand tighter around her throat and said "What was that? What's my name babygirl." She gasped and said "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to." I loosened my grip on her neck and focused on fingering her. I was fingering her for a while before she said "Oh shit mommy I'm gonna cum." When she said this I pulled my fingers out of her and she groaned at the loss of contact and said "Why did you stop?" I smirked at her and looked to the table and grabbed the strap on I brought over. I removed my hand from her throat so I could put the strap on on. Then I looked at her and placed my hand back around her throat and lined the strap on up with her entrance. She moaned when I roughly pushed into her and she said "Choke me harder mommy." I complied with her plea and choked her harder and I roughly moved in and out of her. Soon she was coming and screaming my name. I pulled out of her completely and untied her then kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and said "We should do that more often." I nodded and said "Yeah we should. Now let's get some sleep." She nodded and cuddled up to me.

~~THE END~~