Sarah SandersonXFemale Reader

Requested by: Ebonyshereixx and raikomii both requested Sarah so I just made one story.

(Your p.o.v)

I was standing with my girlfriend Sarah and her sister. We all walked into the old house and walked around. I reached out and grabbed Sarah's hand as we walked around. The last time we held hands was when the mob of villagers were banging on the door right before we were hanged. We looked around the room and Winnie said, "But who lit the black flame candle?" She tapped her finger against her chin like she was thinking then stopped when she saw her book. She tapped on the case it was in and said, "Wake up. Wake up, sleepyhead. I've missed you." Mary walked up to her and said, "Winnie. I smell children." We followed Mary over to the small counter near one wall as she described the child and Sarah started to sing her children luring song. We all leaned against the counter and Winnie covered Sarah's mouth to keep her from singing more. Winnie looked over the counter and said, "Come out, my dear. We will not harm thee." Mary banged on the counter and a little girl stood up and screamed. The child said, "I thought thou'd never come sisters. 'Twas I who brought you back." Mary walked around the counter and said, "Look at her. And she's so well-fed, isn't she?" Mary brought her out from behind the counter and Winnie said, "So tell me dumpling what year is it?" The child said, "1993." 300 years we've been dead for 300 years. While Winifred and Mary continued to talk to the child me and Sarah walked around the house holding hands. Winnie got her book out of the case and started to read the page with the life potion on it. Sarah looked at me and kissed me quickly than pulled away and said, "God I have missed that." I smiled and said, "I have missed that too love." All of the sudden two other children came out of nowhere and they started to fight us. The two girls ran off with the book and the boy hopped up on the counter and said something then he made fire in his hand and then something started falling from the roof.

We all screamed and ran under the loft. We stayed there for a few minutes until Winnie stuck her hands out and said, "It's just water you fools." We stuck are hands out to it than we ran out from under the loft and ran out of the house. Walking down the path we came to what appeared a black lake. Winnie pushed Sarah out it and Sarah screamed, but when her feet his the black stuff she started jumping and said, "Tis firm." We all jumped on with her and started jumping. Winnie laughed and said, "It tis a road." We started to walk down the road to go after the children and the book. There was a loud noise and we screamed running back towards the house hiding in a few bushes in front of the house. After we hid from the people who came to the house Mary and Winifred started to walk back to the road and Sarah went to follow them, but I pulled her hand getting her to look at me. I tilted my head towards the woods and said, "You're sisters will not miss us and I have missed the feeling of your hands roaming my body so shall we love?" She smiled and skipped into the forest and I followed her.

(Sarah's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N made our way into the forest and when we were in deep enough I pushed her against a tree and put my hands on her hips kissing her. She put her hands on my shoulders as we continued to kiss. I pulled away from kissing her and started to kiss her neck. She moaned and said, "Oh how I've missed this." I pulled away from kissing her neck and got on my knees in front of her. She lifted the skirt of her dress a little and I put my hands on her thighs and moved closer to her on my knees. I kissed up her inner thighs and brushed my tongue past her center and smiled when she moaned. I pushed her hips against the tree to hold her still as I began to ravenge her with my tongue. She let go of her skirt with one hand put that hand in my hair. I continued to ravenge her until her delicious juices poured into my mouth. I slowed my tongue then pulled away completely and helped her fix her dress than I said, "Let's go find my sisters." She nodded and we went to go find them.

~THE END~