Maya BishopXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

I was out on a medical call with Travis. When we get to where the call was from I realize that the injured patient was a kid who probably ran away. I knew what it was like to be that kid because I use to be them so when they tried to say they were fine and didn't need help I said "We just want to help you we don't care if you ran away from your family or anything and we won't call the police for any reason." Travis looked at me when I said we wouldn't call the police but didn't say anything. The kid agreed to let us check them out. I started to check the kid out and Travis said "I'm gonna go get a few things." I nod at him and look at the kids leg which is what was hurting them. I looked back a Travis after a minute and saw him talking on his radio. I cursed under my breath and put a wrap on the kids leg and said "I'm gonna need you to run as fast as you can now because my parter just contacted the police. I'm sorry that he did that I'll try and distract him for a little so you can go." The kid smiled at me and said "Thank you." I smiled back than help them up so they could start running. I let them run for a little before I packed my things up and walked over to Travis. He looked at me and said "Where is the kid?" I looked at him and said "They ran away." He yelled "You let a injured kid who probably ran away from their home just run away?" I looked at him and said "What did you expect me to do when the kid started running tackle them?" He started yelling, but I didn't listen and I just put the medical bag in the back of the ambulance than walked to the passengers seat and got in.

On the whole drive back to the station Travis was yelling at me, but I had tuned him out after the first five minutes. When we got back to the station I got out of the ambulance and started to walk away. Apparently Travis wasn't done though because he followed me and continued to yell at me making everyone look at us. I had enough of this so I turn around and punch him in the nose and the whole team rushes over. Right as I'm about to throw another punch at Travis a hand grabs mine and I look up and see my girlfriend Maya. She looks at me and says "What's wrong?" I pull my hand away from her's and say "It's none of your fucking business just leave me alone." I storm out of the barn to get some space alone.

(Maya's p.o.v)

When Y/N storms off I contemplate going after her but I decide to give her some space alone. I turned to Travis and said "What happened on that call?" He looks at me and says "The call was for a injured kid found by some hikers we thought that they were a run away. I left to call the police because it's protocol. Y/N walked over to the ambulance right as I had finished calling the police and I asked were the kid was and she said they ran away while she was helping them, but I don't believe her I think she let the kid go." I nod and say "Okay. I'll let het cool off for a little than talk to her about it. Sorry she punched." He smiled and said "It's okay it doesn't even hurt that bad."

~Time skip 30 minutes~

(Still Maya's p.o.v)

I was sitting in my office filling out some paperwork when I heard a knock on the door I said "Come in." I look up when I hear Y/N say "Hey can we talk." I look at her and say "Of course please sit." She shuts the door and walks to sit in the chair in front of my desk. She looks down at her hands and says "I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." I smiled and said "It's okay love. What happened on that call today?" Her leg starts to bounce and she says "I know what it's like to be a kid who has ran away from home and is scared to get sent back. I ran away from home when I was 14 because my parents were abusive. I was found by the police at a park and I started crying when they said they were taking me home. I tried to tell them I didn't want to go back, but the said they had to take me back. When they had gotten me home my mom and dad had hit me before the cops had even turned to leave. The cops arrested my parents and one of the cops adopted me. That's why I hate calls with kids who have clearly run away because you never know what they are going through at home but we have to call the cops to send them home. I'm really sorry for earlier." I look at her and say "It's really okay love. I'm glad you told me and I should have known better than talking to you while you were in that state. Have you apologized to Travis for punching him in the nose yet." She shakes her head. I sigh and say "Go find him and apologize then we can head home because both of our shifts have ended." She nods and stands up and leaves the room.

(Your p.o.v)

I walk into the beanery and she the whole team there. I almost turn around and say I'll apologize another time, but I take a deep breath and walk over to Travis and say "Hey can we talk?" He nods and we walk away from the rest of the team. I look at him and say "I'm sorry for punching you and I'm sorry about the call it's just calls like that kind of hit close to home for me." He smiles and says "It's no problem Y/N really my nose is fine and I should have talked to you about the call instead of just yelling at you." I smile and hug him before he walks back over to the team and I walk downstairs to Maya's office. I walk up to her office and knock on the open door saying "You ready to go?" She smiles and walks over to me grabbing my hand. I smile at her and kissed her quickly before we walked to my car.

When we got to our aparment I got out of the car than walked around the car and opened Maya's door for her. She smiled got out of the car. I shut the door and pushed her against it kissing her. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Let's get inside." She nodded and I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me as we walked. When we got into our apartment I shut the door and Maya pushed me against it. I smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss. She put her hands on my hips and pulled me off the door as she started walking to our room not breaking the kiss. When we got to our room I pushed Maya back on the bed and straddle her lap. I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at her. She smiled back and I slowly pulled my shirt over my head. She ran her hands up my sides than reached around and undid my bra. She slid it down my shoulders and threw it on the floor. I smiled and her and said "Well now this is just unfair I'm shirtless and you are still completely dressed." She laughed and sat up a little so she could take her shirt and sports bra off. She lays back down and I lean down and kissed her neck. She moaned quietly and I let my hands travel down her side tugging at her pants. I pulled them off than ran my fingers over her center through her panties. She moaned and said "Y/N please just fuck me." I smiled and pulled her underwear off and ran my hand up her thighs. I circled my fingers around her clit before slipping two of them into her. She moaned loudly and moved her hips against my hand. I used my other hand to hold her hips down so she couldn't move. I moved my fingers faster and leaned down to kiss her neck. She moaned and I used my thumb to rub her clit.

I pushed a third finger into her and moved my fingers faster. She arched her back and moaned out "Shit Y/N I'm close." I moved faster and moved up to her ear whispering "Cum for me baby." She screamed out my name as came. I helped her ride out her high than pulled my fingers out of her. I kissed her forehead than moved to lay beside her pulling her into me. She rested her head on my chest and looked up at me and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too. Let's go get you cleaned up than we can go to sleep." She nodded and we stood up and walked to our bathroom.

~~THE END~~