Emma SwanxFemale reader

(Emma's p.o.v)
     I'm Emma I'm 25 and I own a bar in a town called Storybrooke Maine. I've lived in Storybrooke since I was 13 because that's when Mary Margret and David adopted me before that I was in foster care. I have two best friends who I've know since I first got here their names are Regina mills and Y/N Y/L/N. Regina is the mayor and Y/N is her girlfriend, but I've always had a crush on Y/N not that I would ever tell her that. I was whipping down the bar because we were closed when I heard the door open. I didn't look up at who walked in all I said is "Where closed sorry." That's when I heard a choked sob and someone say "Emma." Then start crying I recognized the voice as Y/N and looked at her to see that she was sobbing. I hopped over the bar and went over to her. I pulled her into a hug and asked what happened. She pulled away from the hug and said "I walked in on Regina in bed with Ruby. Emma I broke things off with her and now I have no where to stay." I looked at her shocked to think that Regina cheated and because she thought she had no where to stay.
    I said "Y/N/N you can stay with me and I'm so sorry Regina did that to you. She didn't deserve you if that how she was going to treat you." She laughed and smiled at me before saying "Hey I know your closed an all, but do you think I could get a shot or twelve of vodka." I laughed at her and nodded my head before heading back towards the bar and hopping back over the counter. She walked over and sat on one of the barstools with a sad smile on her face which I understand because her and Regina were together since high school and I know Y/N was close to proposing. I grabbed a shot glass and a bottle of vodka placing them both in front of Y/N opting to let her pour her own shots.
(Your p.o.v)
    I smiled weakly at Emma when she placed the shot glass and bottle of vodka down in front of me before walking around the bar to sit next to me. She grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze and tried to get up to finish cleaning. I interlocked my fingers with hers so she couldn't move her hand and said "Please sit with me I'll help you clean later." She nodded and sat back down keeping her hand interlocked with mine. I had always like Emma, but my relationship with Regina was always to great to give up to be with Emma or at least that's what I thought. I didn't even know I was crying until I felt a hand on my cheek wiping a tear off my cheek. I looked at Emma and smiled at her and I swore her eyes flickered to my lips and I know mine did. I know I just got out of a relationship but I really like Emma. I leaned closer to Emma and she did the same and soon our lips touched. I swear I felt a spark when we kissed and I could tell Emma felt it too because she jumped back from the kiss with a shocked expression on her face. I looked at her and said "Did you feel that too." She nodded and leaned in again I kissed back, but the kiss was short because I fell of the barstool. I stood up and looked at Emma who was laughing I joined in laughing because her laugh was contagious and it was pretty funny.
     I moved towards her but instead of sitting on the barstool I sat on the bar and slid down the bar so I was sat in front of Emma and leaned down and kissed her. She slid her tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission and I gladly gave it to her. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and I moaned which made her smile. She slowly stood up and pushed me so I was laying down on the bar. She climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck and I moaned and ground my hips trying to create friction between us. She released a throaty giggle and said "Eager are we." I nodded and said "Dear god Emma please fuck me I need you." She smirked and started unbuttoning my pants. When she pulled my pants down I shivered as the cold air hit my legs.
(Emma's p.o.v)
     I pulled Y/N pants all the way down but before I touched her panties or anything I asked her once more "Y/N are you sure you want to do this? You just got out of a relationship and I don't want to be your rebound." She looked at me and said "Emma I really want this and your not my rebound I've had a crush on you forever, but Regina was the first person who ever loved me so I stayed with her so I could feel loved." I looked at her and smiled before pulling her panties down and pushing three fingers into her. She moaned and I gave her a second to adjust before I started thrusting my fingers hitting her g-spot with every thrust. Y/N was moaning loudly and panting and eventually her back arched and she screamed "Oh my fucking god Emma." As she came all over my fingers. I help her ride out her high before removing my fingers from as her. I licked my fingers clean then kissed her. After that we spent the rest of the night cleaning the bar and then going back to my house and making out and doing some sleeping that didn't involve sleeping.
~~THE END~~