Rosa DiazXFemale Reader

Warnings: Some slight homophobia

(Rosa's p.o.v)

I was sitting at my desk looking at Y/N as she was messing around with Jake. Y/N is my girlfriend and she makes me very happy. She turned and looked at me over her shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and she turned back to Jake and I turned to the paperwork on my desk and started working on it. I felt a foot touch my leg and looked to my right and saw Y/N sitting in a chair that she pulled up to my desk. She smiled and said "Hey Rosa. How are you?" I smiled at her and said "I'm good Y/N how are you?" She put her arm on my desk and said "I'm great Rosa. How's your work going?" I looked down at the file I was working on and said "Not very good I'm very distracted." She laughed and said "What's distracting you?" I looked at her then looked around the precinct. I looked at her and leaned closer to her and whispered "You keep distracting me. You need to go do your work." She sighed and said "But it's so much more fun to sit here with you." I put my hand on hers and said "If you don't go do your own work now we won't have sex for a week." When I said this she immediately stood up and ran over to her desk. I laughed and Jake looked at Y/N then me and said "What did you say to her?" I glare at him and say "It's nothing."

~~Time skip to when they finish work~~

(Your p.o.v)

Me and Rosa had just gotten to our apartment building and we were waiting for the elevator. While we were waiting I turned to Rosa and kissed her cheek. She turned to me and smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and turned to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. She put her hands on my hips and we stayed kissing like for a while until we heard a man say "That's fucking disgusting." We both turned and looked at the guy and Rosa said "What did you say?" The guy looked at her and said "I said it's disgusting that you two are kissing. Girls shouldn't kiss other girls." I could tell that Rosa was getting very angry so I squeezed her hand and said "It's okay babe it doesn't matter what he says he's just lonely." She smiled and looked at me and said "You're right he doesn't matter." I smiled and leaned into kiss her again. We heard the guy groan and say "Ew I'm not gonna wait here while you guys do that." I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him and said "Then take the stairs because we're not leaving." The guy glared at me then walked off. I smiled at Rosa and we turned to the elevator when it opened and walked onto it. When we got to our apartment I opened the door and we walked in then.

We both kicked our shoes off by the door and put our badges down on the table near the door. I took my jacket off and threw it on the floor like I always do then started walking towards our bedroom. I started getting changed and Rosa walked into the room and said "Why do you always throw your jacket on the ground?" I looked at her and said "Because when I bend down to grab my shoes in the morning I see it and remember to take it with me." She smiled and said "You're so weird." I smiled and walked over to her and said "Yeah, but you love me." She bit her lip and said "You're right." I smiled and wraped my arms around her neck and kissed her. She put her hands on my hips and started pushing me towards the bed. When the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed she pushed me so I was laying down. She straddled my lap and ran her hands up my shirt.

(Rosa's p.o.v)

I ran my hands up Y/N's shirt and leaned down and kissed her neck. She moaned slightly and said "Rosa I need you." I pulled away from her neck and said "You want me to touch you?" She nodded and said "Please." I smiled and pulled her shirt over her head and started kissing down her neck. I reached behind her back and unclipped her bra.

I ran my hands down her body and stopped them at the top of her pants. I looked up at her and she nodded so I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. I ran my hands up her thigh and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down. I slipped my hand back up to her entrace and ran my fingers through her slit. She moaned and said "Please fuck me." I smiled and slipped two fingers into her and moved them at a slow pace. She groaned and said "Can you go faster please?" I nodded and started moving my fingers faster. She moaned loudly and grabbed the sheets. I moved my thumb to start rubbing her clit making her back arch. After a couple minutes she said "Rosa I'm so close can I please cum." I smiled and said "Of course you can baby." Immediately after I said this she came all over my fingers. I helped her ride out her high and then pulled my fingers out of her. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her mouth and sucked my fingers clean.She released my fingers from her mouth then said "I love you Rosa." I smiled and said "I love you too. Now let's go to sleep we still have work tommorrow." She nodded and I stripped my clothes off then climbed into the bed next to her and she immediately cuddled up next to me.

~~THE END~~