Natasha RomanoffX Female Reader

(Your p.o.v)

Me and my girlfriend Natasha were sitting on our bed and talking about our life. It was like 2 in the morning and we were the only people awake in the avengers tower. While we were talking Nat moved her hand around my stomach and arms I didn't think much of it because she something she frequently did so I just continued what I was saying. The touching went on for a while and with each touch her hand touched closer and closer to my pussy. I was trying to continue talking, but I hand trouble forming sentences because in between every word I would moan. I looked at Nat and she just smirked at me and moved her hand down to rub me through my underwear. I moaned out loudly as she rubbed me and she leaned down to kiss me so I moaned in her mouth and she rubbed me harder until I came. When she stopped I looked at her and straddled her lap and lap and said "Why did you stop, mommy?" She looked at me with a shocked expression then grabbed onto my hips and flipped us over and wrapped her hand around my throat. She smirked and said "Do you want me to keep going babygirl?" I nodded and she said "Do you want me to use the toys on you?" I nodded again and she smirked before getting up and walking over to our closet and going into the box where we kept all the sex toys.

When she came back to the bed she put some of the toys on the bed but kept a strap on to put on. When she put the strap on on she aligned it with my entrance, but before she pushed it in she leaned into my ear and whispered "You have to be quiet because we don't want to wake any of the others." I nodded and she slowly pushed into me and I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out loudly. When she moved again I let go of my lip and let a quiet moan slip. She smirked and leaned down and kissed me which made me moan and she slipped her tongue in my mouth.

(Natasha's p.o.v)

When I slipped my tongue into Y/N's mouth she tried to fight my tongue which didn't go well for her because I pulled away and wrapped my hand around her neck and said "Don't ever try to fight me for dominance again, understand?" She nodded and said "Yes, mommy I understand." I took my hand off her throat and said "Good girl." She gasped and I pulled the strap on all the way out of her then slammed it back into her roughly when I did this she bite her lip to keep from moaning. When she let of her lip she whispered "Shit Nat I'm close." I smiled and moved my hips faster which made her cum while biting her lip to keep quiet. I pulled out of her when she came and took the strap on of and put it on the bedside table with the rest of the sex toys. Then I crawled up to her and kissed her and said "Get some sleep babygirl, I can tell you're tired and don't worry I'll join you in a minute I'm just gonna put the toys away." She nodded and pulled the blanket over herself and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

~~THE END~~