JJxFemale Reader part 2

(JJ's p.o.v)
Y/N asked my if I liked anyone on the team when we were playing truth or dare. I thought about how to answer because she was the one I liked. Instead of saying my answer I showed her my answer I looked at her and leaned in kissing her. I was shocked when she kissed me back and then she deepened the kiss. It was getting heated when I pulled away for breath. We rested our foreheads against each other's and smiled at each other she laughed and said "I guess that answer that question." I kissed her again and this time deepened it more.
I moved from her lips to her neck making sure to leave at least one hickey I pulled away from her and asked if she wanted to do this and all she did was nod and pull my shirt off.
(Your p.o.v)
Me and JJ were halfway naked when she once again asked if I wanted to do this I just screamed "Just fuck me already JJ." She laughed and took my pants off. She played with the band on my underware before pulling them off and kissing me. While we were kissing she stuck two fingers inside of me I moaned into the kiss and she smiled and started moving her fingers back and forth.
     After a while she removed her fingers from me and licked them off. She then positioned her head in between my legs and started eating me out. I used my hand to grab a bunch of her hair and push her head deeper into me. A couple seconds later I screamed "JJ I'm gonna cum." Right after I said that I came all over JJ's face she licked up all the juices and I flip us over. I said to her "Your turn JJ." I did exactly what she did to me to her. After I finished we went to sleep.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up to try and get it and realized I was tangled in Y/N's body and her arms and legs were wrapped around my body. I tried untangling myself from her without waking her up, but it didn't work and she woke up. She sat up and looked at me and kissed me I told her to stop because I needed to answer my phone and she didn't want to stop so she moved to my neck. I picked up my phone to she who was calling and it was Hotch I looked answered and he said "JJ where are you and Y/N? Your late do you know what time it is?" I looked at the time and replied "Shit sorry Hotch we will be there as soon as we shower ok." He said "Ok JJ.Bye." I told Y/N that we were late for work and that Hotch said we could shower before we headed to the station.
     I got up to go to the bathroom to get in the shower and Y/N just sat on the bed. I yelled "Are gonna come and shower?" I heard her get up and make her way over to the bathroom. I got in the shower and felt the water on my body when I heard Y/N get into the shower. She kissed me, but I told her no to sex because we had to be somewhere. We finished in the shower then got out. We got ready and grabbed our phones, badges and put our guns in our holsters and went to the car. When we got to the car Y/N was fixing her hair in the mirror when she noticed the many hickeys I left last night.
(Your p.o.v)
     I was fixing my hair when I saw the hickeys JJ left on me. I looked to her and saw that you could see the hickeys I left on her. I said "JJ I think we forgot something before we left the hotel." She looked at me for a split second before she said "What do you mean?" I told her that we forgot to cover up the hickeys we gave each other and she looked confused.
     I looked at her for a little then she remembered and yelled "Shit the team can't know we have to find away to hid them at least for now." Then I remember that I had put a bottle of foundation in the glove department yesterday after using it. I told   JJ to pull over and she did. I turned to her and realized that to cover the hickeys and not get makeup on her shirt that she would have to take her shirt. I told that "I have no way of covering those up and not getting make up on you shirt unless you take your shirt off." She looked at me and climbed over the seat she said "come on the windows are tinted back here." I said "But people can still see from the front." She handed me a sun blocker for the window and I put it up then climbed over the seat into the back with her.
     She took her shirt off and I started to cover all the hickeys that would be visible when she put her shirt back on. I finished and told her she could put her shift back on. She put her shirt back on the I took mine off and she started covering the hickeys gave me. I put my shirt back on and we climbed back over the seats and took the sun blocker down. JJ started the car again and we took off towards the station.
(JJ's p.o.v)
     When we got to the station Hotch looked at us and glared. He called us into another conference room in the station. He looked at both of us and said "Why were you so late I thought you were just going to shower then head right over?" I looked at Y/N and she spoke up and said "We got stuck in traffic. We are so sorry we slept in and weren't even awake before JJ got your call." He looked between us and saw that we both looked really apologetic and released us to go help the team with the profile.
When we got to the room Emily looked at both of us and said "Did you two have a good night?" We both looked at her and said in unison "Yes,thank you for asking. Now do you guys have any other information on the case?" She said "We don't have anything new on the case." She came over to Me and Y/N and whispered " You two are glowing what did you do last night?" We looked at each other and smiled. She looked at use smiling and whisper yelled "OMG you did it didn't you?" We looked at her and I said "Ok yes we did,but you can't tell anyone."
(Your p.o.v)
Emily told us she wouldn't tell anyone an that she had already sensed we had a thing for each other. We just looked at her then looked at each other and laughed. Emily started laughing with us and then everyone turned and looked at us. Morgan asked "What's so funny ladies?" We looked at each other and I said "Oh nothing just a joke we thought of." They turned back around and got back to work we looked at each other and went to help the team work on the case.
We were working on the case when my head started hurting. I put my head down on the table waiting for the pain to go away,but it didn't. I was sitting with my head on the table for about three minutes when I started to feel dizzy. I tried to stand up and felt myself getting super dizzy and then I could tell I was staring to fall over. JJ looked over at me right when I was going to fall and ran over to me and caught me.
(JJ's p.o.v)
I was talking to Spencer when I turned around to see where Y/N was and saw her falling to the ground I ran over to her and caught her before she hit the ground. I called Spencer over and her helped saw that she was unconscious as called Morgan over he told Morgan to call a ambulance and he did. Spence put his fingers on her neck to check for a pulse he said "Okay she's fine she has a pulse I don't know why she passed out, but the EMTs should be here any moment." I looked at him and said thank you.
The EMTs got there and I told Hotch that I was going with her. He looked at me and said "Fine just make sure she's gonna be okay." I ran out after the EMTs and I got in the back of the ambulance and grabbed Y/N's hand. I held her hand all the way and all the way up to where the nurse said I couldn't go. I went to the waiting room and waited for the nurse to tell me I could see her.
(Your p.o.v)
I woke up to a beeping noise I looked around and realized I was in a hospital room. I looked to my left and saw who I assumed was either a doctor or a nurse. When she turned and saw me awake she said "Oh good your awake I just finished running some test and I'm going to run some more in a minute." I nodded my and asked "Is there anyone here to see me?" She nodded her head and said "There is a female in the waiting room who has been here since you got here do you want me to send her in?" I looked at her and nodded and said "If you could that would be awesome."
I was secretly wishing the lady was JJ and that the rest of the team wasn't here. The doctor left the room and a few minutes later JJ ran in. She pulled the chair that was in the room up to the bedside and sat in it grabbing my hand. She looked at me and said "I was so worried about you. Do you know what happened?" I told her "All I know is that I got a headache then started getting really dizzy I got up to get water to see if it would help, but that was when I started to fall." She looked at me and smiled I asked "What are you smiling about?" She replies with "I'm smiling because even in a hospital bed you look adorable." She came over and kissed me.
We sat there for a while talking and holding hands and laughing. I could tell JJ was getting tired so I scooted over in the hospital bed and said "Hey JJ will you cuddle me?" She nodded and climbed into the bed with me. I cuddled up to her and fell asleep.
(JJ's p.o.v)
I was just sitting there for a little after Y/N had fallen asleep just looking at her. I had felt my eyelids getting heavy and decided it was okay if I fell asleep. When I woke up Y/N was still asleep and the doctor was in the room checking her vitals. When she turned around and noticed I was awake. She asked "Can I speak with you outside Mrs... umm sorry I don't think I got your name." I replied by saying "Thats ok my name Jennifer Jareau, but people call me JJ. And yeah we can talk outside." I got out of the bed and walked with the doctor out of them room. She said "It appears that Y/N only passed out do to dehydration and that as long as she drinks lots of water she is free to go when she wakes up." I looked at her and thanked her then went back into the room.
(Your p.o.v)
I woke up to the same beeping noise I remember falling asleep cuddled up to JJ, but when I woke up I couldn't fell the warmth of her body heat and when I opened my eyes I couldn't see her either. I looked around and saw her on the phone in the corner of the room. I looked at her and she said "The team solved the case and you are cleared to leave the hospital." She went to get the doctor so I could sign the discharge papers. When I signed the papers and got back into my regular clothes we realized that she didn't drive her car here. She called Emily to ask if she could come pick us up.
Emily said that she could get here in about 5 minutes the she would take us to the hotel to get our things. We said ok the went outside to wait for her. She got there and I climbed in the front and JJ got in the back. We went to the hotel and got to the room we were staying in and got our bags and started packing everything that we had into them. We got our bags ready and meet everyone in the lobby we rode to the airport with Emily. We got to the airport in a little less then a minute we got on the jet and everyone went to where they normally seated except me and JJ because we went and sat on one of the couches.
(JJ's p.o.v)
Me and Y/N were sitting on a couch cuddling when I remembered what the doctor told me I got up and went to the snack area and a grabbed a water for myself and Y/N. She took the bottle willing and I sat next to her again and she cuddled up to my side. I leaned down to her ear and asked "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She looked up at me and smiled and nodded her head. I leaned down and kissed her on the lips she pulled me closer trying to deepen the kiss. We pulled a way when we heard the team clapping and cheering saying I knew it.

~~~ THE END~~~