Lauren JaureguiXFemale Reader

Requested by- My best friend Chloe

(Lauren's p.o.v)

     I was standing with Ally and Normani behind the scenes of one of our music videos. They were having a conversation and I wasn't paying attention because I was watching my girlfriend Y/N talking with Camila. They were standing very close to each other and Y/N was laughing at everything Camila said. I could tell from here that Cami was flirting with Y/N and I clenched my hands into fist poking my tongue against my cheek. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to Ally as she said, "Lauren you look angry." I said, "I am angry look at Camila so obviously flirting with my girlfriend. I hate it." Normani said, "If you hate it so much why don't you talk to Y/N about it?" I sighed, "I have, but my clueless girlfriend thinks Camila is just being nice. I have to find away to get Camila to know she can never have Y/N." The director of the music video yelled, "Okay break over everyone back to your spots." We all walked to our spots and Y/N walked behind the camera smiling as she walked. The director stood in his spot and said, "Okay everyone ready and action!" Music filled the studio and I started to do the choreo, but I missed my cue for when I'm supposed to start singing and the director yelled, "Cut! Lauren you missed your cue." I looked at him, "Sorry I'm just a little spaced out today." He nodded and said, "Okay well pay attention let's try this again. Reset the scene and make sure the music is restarted." The crew started to move around fixing everything in the scene we messed up while we danced. As they fixed everything Y/N walked up to me and said, "Are you okay Baby?" I nodded and said, "Yeah I'm fine princess." She nodded and I gave her quick kiss putting my hand on her ass. We pulled away when the director said, "Y/N get behind the camera we are going to start again." Y/N ran behind the camera and the director yelled, "Action!" The music started again and we started dancing and this time I didn't miss my cue. The rest of filming went off without a hitch and the director let us go for the day. I walk up to Y/N and grabbed her hand as we walk to the dressing room I happen to share with Camila. When we get there Camila is already there. I had thought of the perfect way to show Camila that Y/N is mine so I lock the door after we walk in.

     I put on a fake smile and say, "Hey Cami can I show you something?" She nods and said, "Yeah sure what's up?" I sat on the couch in the room and roughly grabbed Y/N by her hips pulling her onto my lap. I ripped her shirt open and she blushed and said, "Lauren what are you doing?" I ripped her bra as well and whispered in her ear, "I'm showing her you are only mine and she can never have you. You know the rules princess and I epexct you to follow them even though Cami is here understand?" She nodded and I smirked and looked at Cami winking and I roughly squeezed Y/N's boobs. I watched her fist clench as she looked at us.

(Your p.o.v)

     I get nervous as Lauren plays with my boobs because Camila is here and I've never done it in front of anyone before. I look over at Cami and she looked jealous maybe Lauren was right. I groaned when Lauren roughly bite my neck and Camila got angry and said, "You're being to rough Lauren. She's not a doll." Luaren chuckled and looked at her and said, "Actually I'm not being rough enough this is way less rough then how she likes it, but it's her first time with a audience so I thought I would be gentle with her." I smile as I feel Lauren smirk against my skin and all the sudden she pulls my shorts down and ripes my panties off of me. She starts to rub my clit in quick tight circles and I moan loudly, "Oh fuck daddy." My eyes widen when I realize I just said that in front of Cami. I looked at Camila and her face was completely red, but I couldn't tell if it was because she's mad or embarassed. Lauren whispers in my ear, "Stand up for a second princess." I nod and stand up and I look back when I hear Lauren's pants unzip and she pulls them down revealing a huge strap I'm not sure how I didn't feel it. She pulls me back onto her lap shoving the strap in to me. I moan and lean back against her as she pounds up into me. I look at Cami surprised that she is still staying. Lauren rubs my clit as she pounds me and she looks at Camila and says, "She's mine forever and always. She doesn't want you because only daddy can make her feel good. You should stay and see how well she cums for me though see what your missing out on." I bite my lip and close my eyes letting Lauren pound me and taunt Camila. All of the sudden she started pouding me faster and I moaned loudly, "Oh fuck yes daddy it feels so good go harder." She listened and started pounding and my head fell back against her shoulder. I bite my lip as her hand that was on my clit started working faster.

     I looked at her and said, "Daddy I'm so close." She smiled and said, "Oh yeah princess you gonna show Cami how you cum for daddy or are you gonna squirt this time? Whatever it is whenever you are ready let go for daddy." I nodded and closed my eyes as she continued to pound me hard. I moaned loudly as I started to cum on Lauren's strap as I looked at Camila. I expected Lauren to stop after she helped me ride out my high, but she didn't she just got rougher. I reached my arms behind me grabbing her arms, "Daddy your gonna make me cum again." She leaned forward and licked my ear and said, "Good princess cum again." She pounded harder and rubbed faster and I started squirting everywhere my eyes closing and my head rolling back. I heard the door open and shut and I knew Cami left. Lauren started to slow and she gently rubbed my hip. I opened my eyes breathing heavily looking at her. I smile and said, "Wow if that is how you are going to fuck me when you are jealous I might have to ask one of the other girls to flirt with me." She gripped my throat and said, "Don't even think of it princess. Now do you want to get cleaned up of go again." I smirked, "Fuck me again, but I want to face you this time." She smiled and pulled me off the strap throwing me next to her on the couch getting on top of me. She pushed back into me and grabbed my throat as she pounded me. I arched my back as my eyes rolled back in my head. She pounded faster then she ever has quickly bringing me to my third orgasm of the day. She didn't slow after I came again she just lifted one of my legs so she could hit a different angle in me. I screamed out as she quickly brought me to my fourth orgasm and I squirted again. Round 4 quickly turned into rounds 5,6,and 7 before we decided to clean up and go home.

~THE END~