Nicole HaughtXFemale Reader

(Nicole's p.o.v)

     I was sitting at my desk working when someone walked up and covered my eyes and said "Guess who?" I put my finger on my chin and said jokingly "Is it Waverly?" My girlfriend removed her hands from my eyes and punched my arm and laughed saying "Jerk." I smiled at her and she sat on the edge of my desk I looked at her and said "What are you doing here? Not that I don't love this suprise visit." She smiled at me and kissed me before saying "Well I didn't have anything to do and I really wanted to see you." I smiled and kissed her again pulling her into my lap. She smiled into the kiss allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth. As we were kissing she started grinding into my lap. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Not here to public." She nodded and stood up grabbing my hand walking towards the door. I stopped her and said "Y/N I can't leave I have to work." She kissed me and said "Oh hush all your doing is paperwork and if Nedley needs you for anything he can call you." I opened my mouth to say something, but Y/N pouted at me and said "Please mommy." I nodded and she smiled pulling my to her car and driving to our shared apartment. When we got to our apartment we went inside and as soon as we were inside I pushed Y/N up against the door and kissed her.

(Your p.o.v)

     When Nicole pushed me against the door I moaned and she smiled slipping her tongue into my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her hand pulling her towards our bedroom. When we got to our bedroom I let her take control and she slowly pushed me on the bed. She took my clothes and straddled my lap. She kissed my neck making me moan out her name. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me saying "Do you want mommy to finger you babygirl?" I shook my head and looked at me confused and said "Then what do you want mommy to do babygirl?" I smiled up at her said "Will you use the strap-on mommy?" She smirked and nodded getting up and walking over to our closet to get the strap-on. When she walked back over to the bed she put the strap-on on before lining it up with my entrance slowly pushing it in. When she pushed into me I moaned and she smirked pushing into me faster and harder. After she was thrusting for a while she hit my g-spot and I moaned out saying "Oh my god mommy right there." She thrusted hitting that spot more and more making me scream out her name as I came. 

     When I came she pulled out of me and took the strap-on off kissing my forehead. I smiled and she got up and said "I have to go back to work now, but I'll be back in a little and I'll bring home dinner for us." I smiled and nodded sitting up to kiss her making her smile. I pulled away from the kiss and said "Good luck at work baby." She smiled and kissed my forehead again before walkin out the door. She came back in a second later and said "We drove you car here so mine is still at the station so where are your car keys?" I smiled and got up grabbing my jacket off the floor reaching into the pocket and grabbing the keys handing them to her. She smiled and left and I heard the door to our apartment open so I put on some comfy clothes and sat on our bed to watch tv while she was gone.

~~THE END~~