Amelia ShepherdXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)

     I was walking around the hospital with Arizona when I got a page from O.R 2. I looked at Arizona and said "I have to go." She nodded and I turned around and ran towards the elevator. When I got to the scrub room I put on a mask and walked into the O.R and said "Dr.Hunt you paged?" He nodded and said "Yes I did Dr.Y/L/N I needed you?" I said "Oh so do you need me to scrub?" He shook his head and said "No I didn't page you for the patient. I paged you for her." He pointed to the corner of the O.R and I looked over and saw my girlfriend Amelia sitting in the corner. I looked back and Owen and said "What happened?" He shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know. She was helping me with this patient then she started freaking out. She wouldn't talk to anyone so I paged you." I nodded and said "Thanks Owen." He nodded and I walked over to Amelia and crouched down in front of her and said "Hey Amy what's up?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said "I-I-I," I stopped her and said "Hey how about we get out of here." She nodded and I stood up and held my hand out to help her up.

     When she got up I pulled her into a side hug as we walked out of the O.R. She scrubbed out and then we walked out of the scrub room and towards a on call room. When we got to the on call room I locked the door and Amelia walked over to the bed and laid down. I walked over to her and laid down next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and started crying. I started rubbing her back and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and said "I love you." I smiled and said "I love you too." She smiled and leaned up and kissed me.

(Amelia's p.o.v)

     As we were kissing Y/N smiled into the kiss and I pulled away from the kiss and said "I'm sorry Y/N." She looked at me confused and said "Why?" I looked down and said "Because you were paged because I had a freak out." She put her hand on my chin and tilted my head up and said "Hey you don't have to be sorry. I would drop anything for you. You mean the world to me. You are more important to me than any thing in the world." I smiled and said "I love you so much." She smiled and said "I love you too Amy. Actually I have a question for you." I looked at her confused and said "What?" She smiled and said "Well I love you a lot and I've wanted to do this for a while. We've been dating for 3 years now and I was wondering if you would marry me Amelia?" I smiled and said "Of course I will." She smiled and said "I have a ring, but it's in my office. So I'll get it later." I nodded and said "Okay Y/N." She leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and moved so I was straddling her lap. She put her hands on my hips and I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. 

     I pulled away from the kiss and moved to kiss her neck. She moaned and moved her hands to my ass. I moved my hands down her stomach and stopped them on the top of her pants. She looks at me and says "Amy fuck me." I smiled and said "You sure." She nodded and said "Yeah Amy I'm sure." I smiled and leaned down kissing her as I slipped one of my hands into her pants. I started rubbing her through her panties and she moaned into the kiss and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She started rubbing herself against my hand. I pulled my hand out of her pants and moved it back to the top of her pants with the other one and pulled her pants and underwear down. I moved my hands up her legs and rested one on her hip as the other slipped between her legs. I ran one of my fingers through her folds making her moan and push herself against my finger. I smiled and pushed my finger into her moving it slowly. She groaned and said "Go faster Amy." I smiled and said "Okay baby." I started moving my finger faster making her moan loudly. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. She moaned into my mouth and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. As we were kissing I slipped another finger into her making her buck her hips. I started moving my fingers faster. She moved away from the kiss and threw her head back moaning quietly. As I was moving my fingers I moved my thumb to rub her clit. She let out a quiet moan and said "I'm really close Amy." I smiled and said "You can cum whenever you want to baby." When I said this she bit her lip and let out a quiet moan. After a minute she moaned my name as  she came on my fingers. After I helped her ride out her high I pulled my fingers out of her. I licked my fingers clean then kissed her and slipped my tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself. After a minute she pulled away from the kiss and smiled and said "I love you so much Amy." I smiled and said "I love you too Y/N." 

~~THE END~~