Peyton CharlesXFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)
      I sat in the living room of my apartment waiting for my roommates to come home before I was bored out of my mind and wanted to do something with them. I had been staring at the door for twenty minutes when I heard my phone ding signaling that I got a text message. It was from one of my roommates Liv it said 'I won't be home tonight I'm staying over at Ravis so I can help him with some test.' I texted back 'Okay.' Then put my phone back down and looked back at the door. My other roommate and girlfriend Peyton should be home soon seeing as she texted me earlier now the day saying she should be home around five and it was already 5:10. I sat there zoning out and staring at the door when it opened and I heard my girlfriend Peyton say "Y/N Liv I'm home." I got up and ran to her and hugged her and kissed her cheek. She laughed and said "Well someone's excited to see me." I smiled at said "Of course I'm excited to see you. Also I was very bored here by myself."
      She looked at me and said "By yourself where's Liv?" I looked at her and said "She didn't text you. She texted me saying that she was staying at Ravis place to help him with texting." She nodded and we walked over to the couch. When we got there she sat on the couch and I sat next to her and later my head on her shoulder and grabbed her hand. She smiled at me and said "So Y/N/N what do you want to do?" I looked up at her and said "I want to play a game."
(Peyton's p.o.v)
     When Y/N said she wanted to play a game I nodded and said "What kind of game?" She looked at me and bit her lip and said "A sex game. We finger ourselves first one to moan loses. The winner gets to do what ever they want to the loser. Want to play?" I nodded and we stood up and took our clothes off then sat back down on the couch. When we sat back down on the couch we looked at each other before we each moved our hands down to our cores and started to finger ourselves. We fingered ourselves for a while and the first one to moan was Y/N. When she moaned I looked at her and said "You lose so I get to do with you what I want. Now go into our bedroom and lay on the bed." She nodded before she got up and walked to our room. I got up after her and walked over to the door of the apartment and locked it before turning and heading down the hallway to the bedroom. When I got in the room I walked over to our closet and pulled out a strap on and a belt. Then I walked over to Y/N and grabbed her wrist and used the belt to tie her hands to the bed frame. 

     When I tied her up I crawled on top of her and said "You couldn't keep quiet when you had your fingers inside your pretty pussy, huh? Well baby, now it's my turn to whatever I want with you and your naughty cunt." She groaned when I said that and I leaned down to kiss her. I pulled away from the kiss and went to put the strap on on when I noticed how wet she was so instead I said "I was gonna put my dick in you until I noticed your dripping pussy. You're so fucking wet for me, huh slut? You want my fingers in it don't you." She nodded furiously and I said "use you words and answer mommy." She gasped and said "Yes, mommy. Put your fingers in my pussy. I'm such a dirty slut for you." I smiled and slipped my fingers into her pussy she moaned my name out when I did this. I added another finger and that made her cum. 

(Your p.o.v) 

    When I came Peyton pulled her fingers out of me abruptly and said "Did I say you could cum? You naughty slut. Bad girls need to be punished." I looked at her and said "I'm sorry mommy. What can I do to make it up to you?" She pushed me farther up the bed frame and tightened the restraints, then leaned back leaving her room for her to sit in front of you on the bed. She smiled at me and said "I'm gonna fuck myself in front of you and you won't be able to touch me, or yourself. And definitely no cumming. Unless you want to be a bad girl." I shook my head and said "No mommy. I wanna be a good girl." She smiled and let her hands travel up her sides until she reached her breast. She massaged them while she hummed in pleasure, pinching her nipples. She trailed her hand down to her ass, groping her own ass as she stared at you, smirking at your body displayed out for her, the perfect image for her to fuck herself to. 

     She brought her hands to the front of her body, taking one hand to her clit, rubbing circles around it. She stuck a finger inside her cunt, sliding all around in her pink pussy. You gasped at the hot fucking sight in front of you, desperately needing to fuck yourself to this image of your girlfriend masturbating in front of you. She took a second finger in her pussy, pumping in and out as loud pornographic moans left her mouth. Her thrust got sloppier and faster, meaning she was close to her orgasm. With a final cry, she came all over her hand, before she removed it, tasting her juices of her hand. You felt your folds getting wetter and wetter as you watched her finish fucking herself. She looked at your helpless state and smirked, before leaning over your chest as she attached her mouth to your left nipple. She dragged her tongue down your chest, stopping right below your belly button. She took a finger to the outside of your soaking folds, and rubbed up and down on the exterior of you cunt. She looked up at you and smirking, before sliding a finger inside, earning a moan from you. 

(Peyton's p.o.v)

     When Y/N moaned I looked her and said "You're such a naught little girl huh?" When she didn't answer I said "Answer me." She moaned and said "Y-yes, oh my god. Fuck, you're so good! I'm such a dirty little slut for you, Peyton. Fuck!" I took this as my cue to pick up my pace, and bring her closer to her orgasm. When I started going faster she moaned and said "Shit, I'm gonna cum, Peyton. I'm gonna-" Before she could finish her sentence I pulled my hand away from her cunt. She looked at me and said "What are you-" I cut her off by saying "I'm gonna eat your pussy, Y/N. Cum in my mouth." I shuffled my head down to face her dripping cunt. I licked up and down her folds, before plunging my tongue inside her, exploring her pussy with my tongue. She moaned and screamed saying "FUCK! OH FUCK, PEYTON! FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!" I double tapped on her thigh giving her the okay to release. 

     When she came I pulled away from her pussy and licked her juices of my face before I moved up the bed and untied her hands. When I untied her hands she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in for kiss. I smiled into the kiss and that made her smile. When we pulled away form the kiss she said "We should do that more often." I nodded and said "We definitely should. Now go to sleep I can tell your tired." She smiled and said "Okay, but only if you sleep too." I nodded and laid down next to her and pulled the blanket over us. When I laid down next to her she rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around my waist.

~~THE END~~