Ziva DavidXFemale Reader

Requested by: I can't remember, but I know it was requested.

(Your p.o.v)

I was sitting at my desk and filling out some paperwork when Gibbs walked up to my desk and said, "Y/N go find Ziva I need you both in MTAC." I looked at him and said, "Why do I need to get Ziva she won't even come with me we hate each other haven't you realized that?" He nods, "Yes I know you both hate each other, but I gave you a order and you should follow it." I sighed and stood up and started to walk off in search of Ziva. I walked to the elevator and pushed the down button. When the doors opened Tony and McGee were walking off. I put my arm out so the elevator doors wouldn't close and I said, "Hey have either of you Ziva?" Tony just looked at me weird because he knows how much we hate each other. I rolled my eyes at him and McGee said, "She's with Abby going over ballistics." I nodded and thanked him then walked into the elevator clicking the button for the floor of Abby's lab. When I got to the lab I walked in and cleared my throat getting the two women to look at me. Ziva glared at me as Abby ran over and hugged me saying, "Y/N what's going on? Do you need something?" I smiled at her then looked over at Ziva and said, "I need Ziva to come wth me. Gibbs needs us for something." Abby pulled away from the hug and looked over at Ziva who rolled her eyes. Everyone knows me and Ziva hate each other and we tried to aviod each other as much as we possible can when working on the same team, but Gibbs always tries to team us together for cases. Me and Ziva walked to the elevator and got in together standing as far away from each other as possible. We got to MTAC and walked in looking at Gibbs. He looked at us and said, "Oh good you're here. You guys know the case we are working?" We both nodded and he continued saying, "Good then you will be going undercover as a couple seeing as our two victims were last seen together on a date at a lesbian bar just outside of base." We looked at him then at each other then started yelling over each other about how there is no way we would do it and that it's not fair. Gibbs put his hand up silencing both of us as he said, "This is a order you will go undercover as wifes. Ziva you will be undercover as a naval officers and Y/N you will be playing her wife. You will be a citizen Y/N. Me and the director have already set it up for you to have a house together on base. This is not debateable you will be doing it."

I sighed and rolled my eyes walking out of the room. I walked to the staircase and walked down a few floors then sat on the steps with my knees pulled up to my chest. I hate undercover missions in general, but having to go under cover with Ziva is even worse. I rested my head against my knees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up seeing Gibbs. I glared at him and said, "I'm not happy about this Gibbs." He nodded, "I know how you feel about undercover missions and about Ziva, but I'm sorry you and Ziva both fit with the profiles of the other victims." I nodded and said, "I know why we have to do it, but having to be with Ziva for longer then a minute and pretending to love her is going to be hard." He looked at me and said, "You will be fine and I've had a talk with Ziva about being nice to you, but that same thing goes for you. You have to be nice to her too." I nodded and he helps me up then says, "Come on we have to get you guys ready and briefed and you need to pick a ring to wear undercover." We walked back up the stairs and to the directors office. Ziva was already in there with the director. I sat next to Ziva and the director started to brief us. We were going to start the misson early tomorrow morning.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

(Ziva's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N were standing outside of a house with a moving truck and a car. I am wearing a Naval uniform and Y/N is wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. We were unpacking boxes filled with random things that were going to fill our undercover house. Y/N had just walked back out of the house after taking another box inside when a neighbor walked up to us and said, "Hello there." Me and Y/N each put on a fake smile and I said, "Hello. My name is Ziva and this is my lovely wife Y/N." Y/N held one of her hands out for the guy to shake as her other hand rested on my shoulder. The guy shook her hand then Y/N kissed me before she hopped into the back of the moving van and grabbed another box and taking it inside. It flustered me a little, but I know she only did it to keep our cover. Me and the neighbor talked for a little more then he left and me and Y/N finished getting all the boxes inside. When we had all the boxes inside Y/N started to unpack them putting stuff in random spots all over the house. I heard a knock on the door and walked opening the door seeing the neighbor from before and a few other people. The neighbor said, "Hello again I thought that I should introduce you and your wife to some of the other neighbors." I smiled and said, "Oh that is very nice. I would invite you all to come in and sit, but none of our living room furniture has arrived yet." I called out for Y/N and she walked up behind me looking a little angry. When she noticed the neighbors she put on a fake smile and walked up behind me putting her hands on my hips and resting her chin on my shoulder. She smiled at the neighbors and said, "Hello sorry I was just unpacking somethings." The neighbors nodded and started to introduce themselves. Y/N's phone started ringing and she excused herself walking away answering it. I could hear her talking, but I couldn't understand because it sounded like she was speaking Romanian. The neighbors finally left and I shut the door and walked off to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I walked into the kitchen Y/N hung up her phone call and looked at me. I grabbed a glass to fill with water as I looked at Y/N and said, "So who was that on the phone?" She rolled her eyes and said, "Why would I tell you we aren't friends. Remeber I am only pretending to like you for this mission. Other then that I think you are a bitch." I put the glass down on the counter and walked up to her slamming her against the wall by her hips as I said, "Never call me a bitch." She smirked and leaned forward slightly saying, "Bitch." I put my hand against her throat and squeezing a little and she whimpered. When I heard her whimper it was like something flipped in my head and I leaned in and slammed my lips against hers. I pulled away after a minute and said, "Fuck I'm sorry." She looked at me and said, "It's fine I actually didn't mind it." I smiled and said, "Then may I do it again?" She nodded and I slowly leaned into kiss her. My hands rested on her hips and hers rested on my shoulders.