Violet HarmonXFemale Reader

Requested

TW: depression, anxiety, mentions of self-harm, suicidal thoughts, abuse, abduction

(Your p.o.v)

I was standing outside a big house with my parents. My parents slowly walked through the front door of the house and I reluctantly followed not wanting to be here. We're here because my parents decided that my depression and anxiety has gotten too much to handle. So without even consulting me they booked an appointment with a therapist whose office is in his house which if you ask me that's a little creepy. My dad knocked on the door and it slowly creaked open revealing a girl who looked like she was about my age. My mom said, "Hello we are looking for Ben Harmon. Our daughter has an appointment with him today." The girl nodded and opened the door wider letting us walk in as she yelled, "Dad your next patient is here." A guy walked down the stairs and stopped in front of my parents and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Y/L/N I presume. Which means you must be Y/N?" He looked at me and I anxiously tugged on the strings of my hoodie. My parents started to walk back to the door as my dad said, "We'll be back to pick her up in an hour." They left and Dr. Harmon looked at the girl and said, "Violet you should go finish your homework." The girl nodded and went upstairs and Dr. Harmon started walking and I followed him. We got to a room with a lot of books, a table with a chair and a couch on the opposite side of it. Dr. Harmon shut the door behind us and pointed to the couch, "Please sit Y/N." I walked over to the couch slowly and sat down. He sat down on the chair across from the couch and said, "So Y/N can you tell me why you are here today?" I rolled my eyes, "Because my stupid parents forced me to come. They think things have gotten out of hand and have decided they don't want to deal with it anymore." He nodded, "Okay what do they think got out of hand?" I looked down at my hands and said, "My depression and anxiety have gotten to the point I have started harming myself with the intent to kill myself." He nodded and wrote something on a notepad. He started to ask more question, but I ignored most of them not really wanting to talk. An hour passed quickly and I was now standing in the driveway of Dr. Harmon's house kicking a rock around because my parents are late to pick me up.

I heard a throat clear behind me and I turned around seeing the girl who opened the door earlier. I smiled slightly at her, "Hey." She walked closer to me and said, "Hey I'm Violet." I kicked the rock again, "I'm Y/N." She walked over to where I had kicked the rock and kicked it back to me saying, "Where are you parents?" I shrugged, "Don't know. Don't care. They probably forgot I'm not with them." I kicked the rock back and she said, "Oh they don't sound like good parents." I nodded, "Yeah they kind of suck." She nodded and said, "So why are you seeing my dad?" I looked down at the ground, "My parents forced me to come when they found out I was cutting myself." She went to say something, but my parent's car drove up and my dad yelled at me to get in the car. I waved to Violet as the car drove off.

~A MONTH LATER~

(Violet's p.o.v)

It's been a month since me and Y/N first met and during that month we have become very good friends. We relate to each other because we are suffering from the same things. Y/N has opened up to me about her depression and anxiety and I opened up to her about why I hurt myself. We were becoming really good friends and then all the sudden she stopped showing up for her appointments with no explanation. The last time she came to an appointment was a week ago and I was starting to get worried about her. Right now me and Tate were sitting in my room and I said, "Tate have you ever stalked anyone?" He looked at me confused and said, "Yeah why?" I looked at him and said, "I'm worried about Y/N. We were becoming good friends and I really liked her, but then she stopped showing up to her appointments." He stood up off the ground and sat next to me, "Well I would help you find her, but I really can't. Why don't you look her up on your computer?" I nodded and walked over to my desk and grabbed my laptop. I walked back to the bed and sat down. I opened my laptop and typed Y/N's name into the search bar. A picture of Y/N and her parents was the first thing that showed up. Me and Tate looked at the picture and Tate said, "Woah Y/N's family is rich." I clicked on the picture making it bigger and I saw the address of the house they were standing in front of. I got a notebook and wrote the address down on it. I get up and Tate grabs the computer to continue looking at the picture. I grabbed an empty backpack out of my closet. I start to put my notebook and a few other things including my Ipod and headphones into the bag. I closed the bag and walked over to the door locking it so my parents can't come in.