Maddie KendallxFemale Reader

(Your p.o.v)
I had just gotten a job as a 9-1-1 dispatcher and I was kind of nervous, but my girlfriend Maddie also worked as a 9-1-1 dispatcher so at least I could see her at work. When I got to work on my first day I figured out that Maddie would be my mentor and would help me through my first couple calls. I was excited because that meant I got to see her the first couple hours of my shift, but I knew that we couldn't hold hands or touch or anything else because it's not work appropriate and not the right time or place to do so. So I went to talk to my new boss once I got to the call center and once she saw me she called Maddie into her office. When Maddie got there and saw me she smiled. When Maddie walked into the office my new boss whose name was sue said "Maddie this is Y/N you will be helping her learn the ropes and help her take her first few calls and you will check in with her after every call she takes unless you are taking your own call understood?" Maddie looked at her and said "Yes sur I understand." Then sue dismissed us both and I followed Maddie out her office and onto the call center floor. We got to where Maddie said my desk would be which happened to be right next to hers. I sat down at the chair in front of the desk and Maddie took the chair from her desk and pulled it up to mine.
      It has been about 30 minutes and Maddie had just finished walking me through the basics and we were about to take my first call. After Maddie had helped me take a few calls she went back to her own work station and I worked on answering a few calls on my own with Maddie still checking in every once in awhile. It had been a while since my first call and I had realized that the guy sitting on the side of me that Maddie wasn't sitting on kept staring at me. When I finished the call I was taking the guy sitting next to me walked over and said "Hey I realized your new and your really cute and I just wanted to know if you would like to go out and get drinks with me after your shift?" I looked at him and smiled before saying "Um no thanks." He looked at me angry and said "Why?" I looked at him shocked by his anger and said "Well first off you never even told me your name. Second off I'm in a serious relationship and I don't think the person I'm dating would like me to go out with some random guy who never even told me his name." He looked at my with a smug look and said "Well my names Jason and the person you are dating doesn't have to know." I looked at him and said "Well Jason you see the person I'm dating would know because they are here right now and have probably heard this whole conversation. Oh also you aren't the right gender." He looked at me and looked very mad that's when he brought up his hand to slap me and said "You know what bitch I was just trying to be nice, but your just over here acting all high and mighty saying that you won't go out with me because your dating a girl who supposedly works here. Why are you lying and not just telling me the real reason you won't go get drinks with me?" Then he started throwing punches at me and some of them I blocked, but most of them I couldn't. By this time everyone on the call center floor was looking at the interaction and some of the other guys in the room had come over to us and pulled the guy off of me. That's when Maddie ran to my side and tried to check out the bruises and cuts that were in my face from him punching me. I didn't want her to examine me in-front if all these peoples I pushed her away and walked to the bathroom to clean myself off.
(Maddie's p.o.v)
     When Y/N pushed me away when I was trying to examine her I knew that it was just because she was shy and probably already did not like the attention that Jason guy brought to her. So instead of calling after her to make her stay I decided to fallow her into the bathroom and help her in there. When I got to the bathroom I saw Y/N looking at the bruises and cuts on her face while crying. She apparently heard me walk in because she turned around and started crying more. That's when I opened my arms and she ran into my arms and I hugged her until she calmed down. When she calmed down I pulled away from the hug wiped the tears of her check before I said "Hey Y/N/N why are you crying? What that man did and said to you doesn't matter the only thing that matters is me and you and how happy you make me." She looked at me and smiled before she pulled me into a small kiss. When she pulled away she said "Thanks Maddie I really needed you to say that." I smiled at her and said "Of course Y/N/N anytime. Now let's get you cleaned up and back to work because we only and about a hour and thirty minutes left of our shift before we can head home eat some food then have some fun." She smirked at me and said "Ok Maddie you go back to work and I will finish cleaning myself up and head back out as soon as I can." I smiled at her and pulled her into a small kiss before I walked out the door and headed back to work. A few minutes later Y/N came back form the bathroom and sat back at her work station to start answer questions. During the rest of the shift almost everyone who was on the on the call center floor when the accident happened had come over to Y/N to ask if she was ok her answer every time was yeah I'm fine.
~~TIME SKIP~~
(Your p.o.v)
     It around 4 o'clock and me and Maddie had just gotten home from work and we were now in the kitchen cooking dinner while sipping wine and talking about things in our life outside of work. I asked "Hey Maddie have you talked to buck recently?" She nodded taking a sip of her wine before saying "Yeah um he has finally worked up the courage to tell his team at the firehouse that he's gay. He also said he might try and ask Eddie out." I smiled at her and said "He's a brave little firefighter isn't he." She smiled at me and laughed. We finished up the last bit of dinner then dished it on to some plates for ourself before going to sit on our couch to watch criminal minds. After a couple episodes of criminal minds me and Maddie moved so we were both laying down and cuddling on the couch and went back to watching the show.
We had watched a whole season of criminal minds and I decided we needed to do something other then cuddle and watch t.v. all night and also my side was hurting from where Jason had punched me earlier. So I moved and grabbed the remote of the coffee table and turned the t.v. off. When I turned the t.v. off Maddie looked at me and said "Hey why'd you do that?" I looked at her and smiled and pulled her into a kiss before saying "Well as much as I love cuddling with you I don't want to stay her for the rest of the night we have already been on this couch for about three hours. Also my side hurts from where Jason punched me earlier." She laughed and pulled me into another kiss before standing up and helping me up. We walked back to our room and changed into some comfy clothes. Maddie had just gone into the bathroom to take her makeup off when I heard one of our phones start ringing from the other room. I went to see who's phone was ringing and saw that it was Maddie's and that it was Buck calling I answered because I knew that Maddie wouldn't care because it was buck. When I answered I said "Hey Buckaroo what's up?" He laughed at me and said "Y/N where's Maddie I need to talk to her? Also don't call me Buckaroo." I frowned because he sounded sad I said "Um Maddie's in the bathroom washing off her makeup but I can call her out or take the phone to her. Also buck is everything ok because you know you can talk to me whenever you can't reach Maddie I mean you have my number right." He sighed and said "Um can you call Maddie out and give her the phone, and yes everything is fine and I know I can talk to you and yes I have you number." I smiled and pulled the phone away from my face and covered the microphone before yelling "MADDIE!" She walked out of the bathroom with a concerned look on her face which I understood because I never yell unless something is wrong. I held the phone out to her and she looked confused, but she took the phone and put it up to her ear and said "Hello."
(Maddie's p.o.v)
When I heard that it was Buck on the other side of the phone I immediately tensed up thinking that something was wrong with my little brother. Apparently could she my body tense and thought I needed calming because she walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist which immediately calmed me. When I was more calm I said into the phone "Hey Buck what's up? Did something happen to you?" He laughed and said "Omg you and Y/N are so concerned about me when I called to tell you guys good news." I felt relieved I guess Y/N had heard what he said to because she started kissing my neck on my sweet spot which almost made me moan, but I remembered that Buck was on the phone. I smiled and said "Ok buck what did you call about?" I covered the microphone of the phone with my hand and let slip a small moan which Buck apparently heard because the next thing he said was "Omg guys seriously when I'm on the phone. Anyways what I called about was you remember how I said I was going to ask Eddie out well I did and her said yes." I said "Omg Buck that's great. I love you but I'm going to hang up now." He laughed and didn't say anything more before her hung up.
Y/N pulled away from my neck and I took the opportunity to on wrap her arms from my waist and put my phone in the counter. When I put my phone down Y/N walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist again this time turning me around and kissing me on lips instead of kissing my lips. I pulled away from her and she looked shocked I brought my hand up to her forehead and flicked her she looked at my with a pouty face and said "Ow Maddie that hurt why did you do that?" I couldn't stand staring at the pouty face she was making so I kissed her then pulled away to see her smiling again then I said "That was for making me moan while I was on the phone with my brother." She smiled innocently like she was trying to play it off that it wasn't her. I looked at the smile on her face and smiled at her and pulled her I to a kiss. While we were kissing Y/N picked me up by my thighs and placed me on the counter. I deepened the kiss by running my tongue across her bottom lip asking for permission that she happily granted. Pretty sure we were both shirtless we were still in the kitchen and I kind of didn't trust us to not hurt ourselves in the kitchen so I pulled away from Y/N and rested my forehead against hers she looked at me and said "Hey Maddie what's up?" I looked at her and said "I want us to continue this, but not here to many dangerous things." She smiled and picked me up by my thighs and I wrap my legs around her waist and put my arms around her neck. When I wrapped my legs around her waist she moved her hands form my thighs to my butt to support my body. I smiled at her and leaned back down to kiss her while she carried me to our bedroom.
When we got to the bedroom she placed me gently on the bed and I pulled her on top of me. We were in a heated make out session when I felt Y/N hand on the band of my pants pulling them down. I shivered when the cold air of our room hit my legs when she had pulled my pants down all the way. She smiled into the kiss before she pulled away and started to lower her head towards my panties. When she got to my panty line she grabbed my panties in her between her teeth and pulled them down. When she got them all the way down she started kissing up my inner thigh all the way to my entrance. When she got to my entrance she looked up at me and smiled before she licked up my folds. I moaned and said "Holy fuck Y/N." She smiled when I said this which made me moan even louder. After a while Y/N added a finger into the mix with her tongue and it almost sent me over the edge. When she finally moved her finger it sent me over the edge and I came all over Y/N's face. She pulled her face away from my entrance and pulled her finger out of me. She got up and walked to the bathroom to wash herself off. In the time she was gone I fell asleep.
(Your p.o.v)
When I got back form cleaning off my face and washing my hands Maddie was asleep. I walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket over me and Maddie. Then I wrapped one arm around Maddie's waist and pulled her into me. With my free hand I stroked her hair and smiled at how peaceful she was when she was sleeping. I wasn't tired but I didn't want to wake Maddie just to do something with her so I just kissed her forehead and took my hands off her waist and got out of bed and went to the living room. I picked up our shirts if the floor and put mine back on then I took Maddie's and folded it and put it on the back of the couch. I didn't know what to do so I took out my phone and texted my best friend Jane. When she didn't respond I realized she was probably asleep considering it was around ten o'clock. I realized that no one I know is probably awake right now so I turned on the t.v. and found some cheesy Hallmark movie that seemed kind of interesting to watch to because it was the only thing I could watch that Maddie wouldn't get mad at me for watching without her.
~~TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING~~
(Still your p.o.v)
I must have fallen asleep watching the Hallmark movie because the next thing I know I'm waking up to Maddie calling my name. I get up and try to stretch and turn over Maddie clearly not knowing I'm on the couch because the next thing I know I fall of the couch and hit my head on the coffee table. I yelled "Ow fuck that hurt.!" Maddie's must have been concerned because next thing I know she is looking at me with a scared look on her face she says "Y/N baby are you ok?" I nod and say "Yeah I'm fine just didn't realize I fell asleep on the couch." She smiled at me and stuck out her hand to help me up then  says "Yeah why were you on the couch." I look at her and kiss her before saying "Well after last night you fell asleep and I wasn't tired and I didn't want to wake you so I came out here picked up our shirts, plugged our phones up to charge, then sat on the couch and watched a Hallmark movie when I apparently fell asleep." She laughed at me and smiled before kissing me. Things were getting pretty heated then someone knocked on our door. Maddie went to open the door while I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. When I came back form the bathroom Maddie was cooking breakfast while Buck, and Eddie (who were apparently the people at the door) were sitting at the counter. I walked up to Buck and punched his cheeks saying "How's it going Buckaroo?" He looked at me and said "Y/N how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Buckaroo." I smiled and kissed Maddie on the cheek before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. Then Eddie spoke up for the first time since they got here and said "Well I like the name Buckaroo and might start calling you that." I smiled and gave him a fist bump while Buck glared at him and Maddie laughed at us. This was something I could get use to every morning this was my family and I want them to always be my family. I think I want to ask Maddie if she will marry me.
—THE END—