Max MayfieldxFemale Reader

Requested by: mehlifesux 

(Max's p.o.v)

I was on my bed with Y/N. I was asking her about something that Eleven had asked me to ask her about hanging out of the weekend. I finished asking my question, but Y/N didn't answer. I looked at her and she was staring at the wall. I rolled my eyes because this was the third time she had zoned out while I was trying to ask her a question and that was just to day. It's kind of annoying that she only zones out when she's alone with me. Maybe she doesn't like and she zones out every time we are alone because she doesn't want to talk to me. I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me and said "Sorry." I looked into her eyes and said "Why do you keep zoning out whenever I talk to you when we are alone?" She looked at me and said "It's nothing. I just zone out a lot." I tilt my head and say "But you never zone out when we are with the others just when we are by ourselves. Why?" She got of the bed and said "It's nothing can we just stop talking about it." She got of the bed and moved to leave the room, but I got up and started walking towards her. She back up and I walked towards her again and she continued backing up until her back hit the wall. I stood in front of her and put my hands on the wall near her head and said "I'll move if you tell me what's on your mind."

(Your p.o.v)

I bit my lip while looking anywhere than Max. Max grabbed my chin and made me look at her and said "I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me what you're thinking." I looked into her eyes and bit my lip and thought well now or never. I mustered up all the confidence I could and leaned forward and kissed her. When I did this she gasped, but after a few seconds kissed back. Max pulls away from the kiss and said "So you've been distracted by me." I nodded and looked down slightly embarrassed. Max tilted my head up and leaned closer to me and said "You don't have to be embarrassed I liked you too." She kissed me and put her hands on my hips. She pulled away from the kiss and said "Get on the bed." I hesitated slightly but walked over to the bed and sat down. She walked over to me and pushed me so I was laying on the bed and climbed on top of me. I smiled up at her and she leaned down and kissed me. I moved my hands to her waist, but she grabbed them and pinned them over my head. She pulled away from the kiss and said "I'm the only one who's gonna be touching someone tonight princess. Understand?" I nodded and she smiled and moved to kiss my neck.

After awhile she pulled away from my neck and said "Can I take your shirt off?" I nodded and she pulled my shirt over my head. She took off my sports bra also and kissed down the valley of my chest. I moaned slightly and she kissed down my body until she got to my pants. She put her hands on the button of my pants and looked up at me. I nodded and she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down. When she got my pants off she pulled my underwear off and moved her hand up my thigh. She stopped moving her hand and said "We're gonna need a safe word princess. What do you want it to be?" I looked at her and said "Pineapple." She nodded and said "Okay." She started moving her hand up my thigh again. Her fingertips ghosted past my center and I moaned slightly. She stopped her hand and rubbed my clit slightly and I moved my hips slightly against her hand. She put her other hand on my hip and said "No moving princess. We are gonna go at my pace." I nodded and stopped moving my hips.

     She continued rubbing my clit gently as she pushed two fingers into me. I moaned slightly and she started moving her fingers faster. When she started moving her fingers faster I moaned louder. She smiled at me and said "I like the way you moan for me baby. Do it some more." I moaned at her words and she started kissing my neck. I moaned louder when she added another into me. She gently bite my neck and soothed over the bite with her tongue. I moaned loudly and said "Max I'm so close." She looked at me and moved her fingers slowly and said "I think you should beg in order to cum." I looked at her and said "Please Max. Please I'll be a good girl for you. Please let me cum." She smiled at me and said "Okay baby you can cum." When she said this she leaned down and kissed me as she started moving her fingers faster again. I moaned into the kiss and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly as I came. She helped me ride out my high before pulling her fingers out of me. When she pulled her fingers out of me she licked them clean then smiled at me. I smiled at her and put my hand on her cheek and pulled her into a kiss. 

~~THE END~~