Carina DelucaX Maya BishopX Reader

(Carina's p.o.v)

Me and Y/N were sitting at the bar in Joe's. We were having a couple drinks after work. I knew Maya would be here later and that made me slightly excited. Me Maya and Y/N were dating, but we have yet to tell people yet. I turned to Y/N and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and put her and on my cheek. I pulled away from the kiss and turned towards her more. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her

(Maya's p.o.v)

I walked into Joe's bar with the rest of the team. As we walk in I see Carina kissing Y/N and I know that the team is gonna ask about that because they have definetly seen her at the station flirting with me. Andy pointed at Carina and Y/N then said "Isn't that the girl who has been flirting with you at the station kissing that other girl?" I shrugged and said "I don't know. I'm gonna go get a drink." I walked over to the bar and sat on the other side of Y/N. Carina notices me and pulls away from the kiss and smiles at me saying "Hey Maya." I smile and said "Hey guys. How are you guys?" Y/N turned to me and said "I'm good." Carina went to say something when her phone starts ringing. She looks at it then stands up saying "I have to take this." When she leaves Y/N turns to me and I say "I really want to kiss you right now." She smirked and said "Why can't you." I looked at her and said "I walked in here with my team as you and Carina were kissing so they would think we were cheating. Plus a bunch of Carina's coworkers also saw you guys kissing including her brother and I think they would think you are trying to hurt her."

She looked around then looked back at me and said "Let them think all those things I know you and Carina would stand up for me no matter what." I smile and lean into kiss her. I hear a bunch of gasps from around the bar. We pull away from the kiss and see both mine and Carina's coworkers walking towards us. Y/N turns to me and says "You were right this was a bad idea." I laugh and go to say something when I hear Andy say "So she was the girl who was flirting with you." Before either of us could say anything Andrew said "You guys are gonna hurt Carina by doing this." Everyone started moving closer to Y/N so I stood up and stood in front of her and said "Everyone back up and let us explain." Andrew looked at me and said "Explain what that she is cheating on Carina." Everyone turned when we heard Carina say "Whose cheating on me?" She walked forward and when she saw me and Y/N in the circle of doctors and firefighters she smiled. She turned to Andrew and said "But you were kissing before Maya got here and now they kissed." Carina walked so she was standing next to me.

(Your p.o.v)

When Carina got next to Maya the both turned and looked at me and I nodded becuse I knew that they wanted to tell everyone and I was the one who said we shouldn't tell people. Maya looked back towards the group and said "Yes we both kissed Y/N because we are both dating her. All three of us are dating." Everyone looked like they didn't believe her so Carina said "She's telling the truth. All of us have been dating for a couple months." Andy and Andrew moved forward and at the same time said "Why didn't you tell us?" This made everyone laugh and I moved forward and said "They didn't tell you because I didn't want them to." They nodded and said "That makes sense." After that strange encounter everyone left us alone. I sat back where I was sitting and turned to face the bar ordering another drink. The other two sat down next to me and I turned to Maya and said "I should have listened to you." She laughed and said "Well I think it is good that we finally told everyone." Carina smiled and Said "I agree." I finished my drink then turned to them and said "Can we go home?" They nodded and we stood up I handed Joe some money for the drinks. We walked out of the bar and I turned to Maya and said "Hey can I ride with you?" She nodded and said "Sure, but didn't you drive here?" I shook my head and said "No I came here with Carina and even tough I love her she drives a little crazy sometimes." Carina playfully pushed me and I turned to her and said "I love you." She laughed and said "I'll see you guys at the apartment." We nodded and she walked to her car and we walked to Maya's car. On the drive to the apartment Maya kept one of her hands resting on my thigh.