Meredith GreyX Female Reader

(Meredith's p.o.v)

I was standing in front of my locker getting ready when Cristina said "Whoa Mer who gave you that big ass diamond ring?" I blushed as George, Izzie and Alex walked over and looked at the ring. They all started talking over each other trying to figure out who gave me the ring. I was about to say something to them when Dr.Y/L/N walked into the locker room and said "Grey, Yang your both on my service today. Let's go." I smiled at the thought of being on her service because little did my friends know that Y/N was the one who gave me the ring. We have been dating since I first became a intern last year and all my friends knew I was dating a attending but they all thought it was Derek and I didn't tell them otherwise. While we were walking Y/N turned to Cristina and said "So what were you guys talking about back there?" Cristina looked at her and said "Meredith is wearing an engagement ring and we were trying to figure out who gave it to her." She nodded then said "Let me see it." I giggled because she smirked at me but I showed her anyways. As Y/N is looking at the ring Cristina says "We think Derek gave it to her." 

     Then Y/N laughs and says "It wasn't Derek who gave it to her." I looked at her and rose my eyebrows and she looked at me and I could see the realization wash over her face. Cristina stops walking and looks at Y/N and says "Wait do you know who gave it to her." Y/N nods and Cristina looks at me and says "You told her before you told me. I'm your best friend." I smile at her and say "I didn't tell her Cristina." She looks between us with a confused look and says "But she said she knew who gave it to you." Me and Y/N started laughing and then I say "Cristina your dumb sometimes. She knows who gave me the ring because she gave it to me." Cristina looked at both of us and smiled before saying "Well congratulations." Y/N smiles and says "Thanks. Now we have a patient to care for." 

~~Time skip to lunch~~

(Your p.o.v)

     During lunch I sat with Meredith and her friends and Alex, Izzie and George were still trying to figure out who gave Meredith the engagement ring. Me and Cristina weren't participating in the conversation and Alex looks at me and says "Y/N you and Cristina are being really quiet. Do yo guys know something." Me and Cristina look at each other then at Mer and Mer says "Yes they both know who it is." The rest of the group looked at us and George asked "Well why do they get to know and we don't?" Mer looks at all of them and says "Well Cristina knowing was a accident. I was going to tell you all at the same time, but Y/N messed that up." Izzie looked at me and said "How did Y/N mess it up?" I look at them and say "I accidentally told Cristina that it wasn't Derek who gave Meredith the ring. Which led Cristina to believe that I knew something and I couldn't lie to her so I told her I did. Then I may have told her who it was." Then Alex says "Wait why did you know?" I look at Mer and she looks at them and says "She knows because she gave me the ring." They all looked at each other then towards me, Cristina and Meredith with a shocked look. After a minute Izzie says "Wait she's the one your engaged to?" Mer nodded and said "You all knew I was dating a attending you just all assumed it was Derek and we weren't ready to tell you guys so I let you guys believe that." Then George spoke up and said "So you guys have been dating for two years and never thought to tell us." We both nod and I say "We did think about telling you we just never found the right time." They all laugh and then start congratulating us.

~~Time skip to after work~~

(Meredith's p.o.v)

     Me and Y/N are at her house cuddling on her couch and I look up at her and say "I'm glad we told them." She smiles and says "Me too." Then she leans down and kisses me softly. I smiled into the kiss and she put her hand on my hips and squeezes gently. I put my hands on her breast and squeezed them gently through her shirt. She pulled away from the kiss and moaned loudly. I smiled at her and said "Are you enjoying that baby?" She nodded and said "Yes Mer please don't stop." I smirked at her and slowly moved my hands down to her pants unbuttoning them before slowly pushing them down. When I get them off of her I move one of my hands up to her throat and slowly wrap my fingers around it. My other hand travels inside of her panties and slowly starts rubbing her clit. She moans and slowly bucks her hips against my hand. I grip her throat a little tighter and say "Stop moving and be patient. Do you understand?" She nodded and stopped moving her hips. I loosened my grip on her throat a little and moved two of my fingers in her panties down to tease her entrance as my thumb continued rubbing her clit in slow circles. She let out a low moan and said "Please mommy I can't take the teasing anymore." I smile at the use of the name she only uses when she is really desperate and move my two fingers into her. I moved my fingers slowly at first causing her let out soft moans and groans which make me want to start going faster to she how loud I can get her moans.

     When I start moving my fingers faster she lets out a loud moan and I smirk at her and start moving my fingers at a ungodly pace. Her moans keep getting louder and I'm sure by now the neighbors can hear but I don't care. After a couple minutes she is nearly screaming as she says "I'm so close mommy can I please come?" I nodded at her and say "You've been a good girl so you can come baby." As I say this she cums as she screams my name. I help her ride out her high before pulling my fingers out of her and licking them clean. When I'm done licking my fingers she looks at me and says "You want to know something else I'm glad about today?" I look at her confused but nod anyways and she leans into my ear and says "I'm glad we decided to come back to my place instead of going to your tonight." I smile a her and kiss her forehead before saying "Come let's go to sleep we have work early in the morning tomorrow." She nodded as she yawned as we both go up and walked towards her room.

~~THE END~~